New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
Hello. I have been here since December, and I have since seen some pretty impressive things, like Dhulk’s Disney sky and the amazing comps. My favorite park is disneyland because it’s awesome. I’m going to have a project on it soon! (I’ve been spending 6 hours on the drawing of the maps so far…)

Eric M Blake

Hello! The name's Eric. I'm a Disney stockholder, published co-author of several Sherlock Holmes stories, aspiring indie comic creator, etc--with a Bachelors in Political Science and Master's in Film Studies.

I actually stumbled on this forum site when looking for a map etc to see what undeveloped parts of the WDW property would be suitable for building the ever-elusive "5th Gate."

Been thinking a LOT about exactly what that new park could look like, were it finally built.

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello! The name's Eric. I'm a Disney stockholder, published co-author of several Sherlock Holmes stories, aspiring indie comic creator, etc--with a Bachelors in Political Science and Master's in Film Studies.

I actually stumbled on this forum site when looking for a map etc to see what undeveloped parts of the WDW property would be suitable for building the ever-elusive "5th Gate."

Been thinking a LOT about exactly what that new park could look like, were it finally built.
Welcome!

WaltWiz1901

Hey there, hi there, ho there!

I'm Ryan, or "WaltWiz1901" (you can call me "WaltWiz" for short). I love many different aspects of Disney, from the cartoon shorts that put the company on the map to the animated films and parks they're famous for to (learning about) the man who started it all, Walt Disney himself!

I've been reading these forums, and particularly this neck of the woods, for quite some time now, and I've got to say, I've been liking what I've been seeing. Special mention goes to these inspirational projects:
- @D Hulk's DisneySky
- @DisneyManOne's Mirror Walt Disney World
- @MANEATINGWREATH's Mirror Disneyland (not to mention his Dream Disney Resort)
- the attraction ideas of @DashHaber
I've also read and seen the armchair Imagineering projects concocted by S.W. Wilson, of the Ideal Buildout blog, and Brian Krosnick, of Park Lore, and those further stoked my interest in becoming an armchair Imagineer myself.

Been thinking about sharing my resort/park/attraction ideas here lately, so keep your eyes peeled!

WowFactor

I'm Ryan, or "WaltWiz1901" (you can call me "WaltWiz" for short). I love many different aspects of Disney, from the cartoon shorts that put the company on the map to the animated films and parks they're famous for to (learning about) the man who started it all, Walt Disney himself!

I've been reading these forums, and particularly this neck of the woods, for quite some time now, and I've got to say, I've been liking what I've been seeing. Special mention goes to these inspirational projects:
- @D Hulk's DisneySky
I've also read and seen the armchair Imagineering projects concocted by S.W. Wilson, of the Ideal Buildout blog, and Brian Krosnick, of Park Lore, and those further stoked my interest in becoming an armchair Imagineer myself.

Been thinking about sharing my resort/park/attraction ideas here lately, so keep your eyes peeled!
Welcome! Hope to see your ideas becoming great projects.

Wow

James G.

- @D Hulk's DisneySky

Welcome home, WaltWiz! We're looking forward to seeing your work. If you're interested in a non-Disney park presentation, look up "Americana 1900." Warning, though, it's not a quick read!

cdunlap

- @D Hulk's DisneySky

Welcome.

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
Hello!

I guess this is where I introduce myself. You can just call me Hatter. I stumbled upon this and thought it sounded like something cool to do. I'm not very good at introductions but I am looking forward to seeing what happens here.
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. On that note, the next one-sentence competition (hosted by Pi) will be beginning in two days. Since it's a simple competition with no big effort involved, feel free to take a look in the hype thread and sign up!

(Edit: LOL you just did)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom