• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Mickeynerd17

Hello im...well you just can me sauron and I am a boy who was started to imagineering thing beacuse my little sister she have autism and long time I promise her to make a travel to disney world but that time the economy no was so good so I made a personal disney world experience to my sister in our house for his birthday ..
And now I make that a hobby
Welcome! Glad to see you here!

Pi on my Cake

Hello im...well you just can me sauron and I am a boy who was started to imagineering thing beacuse my little sister she have autism and long time I promise her to make a travel to disney world but that time the economy no was so good so I made a personal disney world experience to my sister in our house for his birthday ..
And now I make that a hobby
That's an amazing story! You'll fit right in!

ThemeParkPriest

Hello, I was redirected from another discussion.
My Blue Sky (would never happen) Disney Classic Ride concept would be a very simple one to make happen.
Re-imagine Mr. Toad's Wild Ride using the ride system Disney uses for Dinosaur & Indiana Jones. That would
be very cool and a lot of fun.
You could have some good fire effects, too, when you get to the Hell scene. (Really these are the things I think of?)

HomeImagineer

Hello there my named is @HomeImagineer & just created an account since April 2021. I'm a enthusiast of Walt Disney Imagineering & also theme park enthusiast that i love to traveling to different parks not only Disney or Universal but also others like Cedar Point, Kennywood or even Six Flags. My home park is not a Disney park from California or Florida but i live in the north of the Border to Oshawa, Ontario, Canada & by visiting my home park Canada's Wonderland which its a 50 min drive from my apartment to the park, which we visited every summer & now for Christmas because of Winterfest for each Cedar Fair Park include Canada's Wonderland. I do trip trips to Florida just by driving & looking at the scenery of the States & yes i take a fantastic trip to Walt Disney World, i never been to California & Walt's Original Magic Kingdom - Disneyland but its very a must to go to California in a few years.

There is other things than theme/amusement parks that i love the most, there Musical shows include Hamilton & Wicked, Favorites bands include Pink Floyd, Eagles & The Beatles, museums & exhibits, Sci-Fi/Horror stuff like movies are the best & even i'm a designer/drawer for master plans/concepts & ideas in my mind & love look at design & architecture from Towns, Cities, shops, restaurants & theatres & parks. & finally i have a lot of books based for Design & Architecture, Theme/Amusement Parks & as well for Disney Arts & Imagineering books.

Well that's all for me, See You Real Soon.

Sharon&Susan

I’m not a new member guys, I just changed my name 😂
Then why did you post in this thread?
1623699599070.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom