• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Nicco1221

Sup, I'm Nicco. I've been going to Disney since I was 2, and Have loved it for as long as I can remember. I'm currently learning animation and want to be an Animator at one of Disney's companies. My favorite park is the OG Disneyland. My favorite attraction is Pirates of the Caribbean, a cliché I know. So I can't wait to talk to my fellow Parks-fans.

Disney Warrior

Sup, I'm Nicco. I've been going to Disney since I was 2, and Have loved it for as long as I can remember. I'm currently learning animation and want to be an Animator at one of Disney's companies. My favorite park is the OG Disneyland. My favorite attraction is Pirates of the Caribbean, a cliché I know. So I can't wait to talk to my fellow Parks-fans.
Welcome!

tcool123

Sup Nicco, we're happy to have you here! Super cool you learning animation as my cousin is actually an animator himself, he worked on the concept drawings and storyboards of Scoob (I believe).

You found the imagineering forums at the perfect time as we're currently underway with the forum's 20th anniversary, and there's plenty of festivities to take part in! Here's a link to basically a calendar of all the events taking place during the year: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...atinum-celebration-information-thread.972968/

Hope you enjoy this corner of the internet! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom