New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MickeyMouse10

Coming Out - The Real Me
Hey, its tgff (formerly) i know i am a older member but seeing the topic of this form its only fitting.
So basically, im trans
I’ve known this for s while now, in december 2020. But yeah. Call me em/emma (They/she pronouns are fine!)

Welcome to the forum nonetheless.

I love your avatar, I thought I was seeing things out of the corner of my eye. Because it wasn't moving and.. well then it did.

MagicKingdom4Ever

Hello. My name is MagicKingdom4Ever

I have recently graduated from high school. I have been a big fan of some of you guys, especially Mickeyfan54 and Imagineerland. I came onto this forum because I have a dream resort called Disneytopia that I want to launch, and who can help me better launch it that fans like me? I know I have found a bunch of negative things on these forums regarding the parks, but I hope to avoid those as much as I can and focus mostly on the positive. My favorite attractions include Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Expedition Everest, and Soarin'. I enjoy movies, video games, and writing books (Disneytopia was actually the setting of one of my earliest books.) Please make sure to welcome me and help me make Disneytopia a reality. I was impressed by what people on this forum put together for Sydney Disneyland, and I hope that like that, Disneytopia can become something wonderful.

Disney Warrior

I have recently graduated from high school. I have been a big fan of some of you guys, especially Mickeyfan54 and Imagineerland. I came onto this forum because I have a dream resort called Disneytopia that I want to launch, and who can help me better launch it that fans like me? I know I have found a bunch of negative things on these forums regarding the parks, but I hope to avoid those as much as I can and focus mostly on the positive. My favorite attractions include Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Expedition Everest, and Soarin'. I enjoy movies, video games, and writing books (Disneytopia was actually the setting of one of my earliest books.) Please make sure to welcome me and help me make Disneytopia a reality. I was impressed by what people on this forum put together for Sydney Disneyland, and I hope that like that, Disneytopia can become something wonderful.
Hey there welcome to the forum! There’s so much to see here, if you enjoyed Sydney Disneyland then you should check out DisneySky by @D Hulk and Americana 1900 by @James G. , can’t wait to see Disneytopia!

Mickeynerd17

Welcome!!!

We look forward to your ideas!

spacemt354

Chili's

Hey there welcome!! Thanks for the kind words on Sydney Disneyland glad you liked it!

WazHatter08

Wassup dude! Welcome to the forums!! It’s a awesome place!!

If you need anything for Disneytopia, feel free to ask me, or MickeyMouse10 or Space or Disney Warrior or whoever you want!! We are here to help!!

James G.

Welcome! I'll have to check out Disneytopia. I tend to pop in here occasionally when I'm not obsessing about The Americana Resort. I've been doing my own writing about my park- right now I'm up to five novels, all of which need massive rewrites, but I understand how our theme parks become natural source material for our writing. Anything we can do...you know the rest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom