New FL area will be called Fantasy Forest

EPCOT Explorer

Eh, whatever. If it's a good show and has some animals in it, I'm okay with it.
:brick::ROFLOL:
WOC and Carsland are DCA exclusives. The only park that has the option of recieving either of those is Tokyo Disneyland because its a seperate company (OLC).
Tokyo is getting, WoC, unfortunately....It's killing BraviSEAmo...:(

Didn't know that, but it's a good thing. It would mean that they would have to modify it. :D

The Conundrum

:brick::ROFLOL:

Tokyo is getting, WoC, unfortunately....It's killing BraviSEAmo...:(

Didn't know that, but it's a good thing. It would mean that they would have to modify it. :D

Its a rumor that there getting WOC but we will have to see but as I said because Tokyo is owned by a seperate company they can "purchase" the concept from WDI. Since WDW is under Rasolu's control and Rasolu hates spending money it won't happen. WDW is getting the fantasyland expansion instead.

Probably a good thing since i'm not a fan of Disney repeating themselves. Some rides like Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Space Mountain, Peter Pan, Pirates, Little Mermaid, and Splash Mountain you expect to see in every Disney park because they are classical Disney rides but each park should have exclusives. That is why I was actually kind of happy Disneyland got rid of Country Bear Jamboree so now its back to being WDW exclusive.

DisneyRoxMySox

Dude...Lion King has one of the best shows(if not the best) located in DAK.:shrug:

I think Scar meant if WoC ever game to DAK, it better have the Lion King.

Its a rumor that there getting WOC but we will have to see but as I said because Tokyo is owned by a seperate company they can "purchase" the concept from WDI.

I always get confused with TDL, I didn't think Oriental Land Co. owned all of it. I thought they owned the majority, but it was party owned and operated by WDC.

_Scar

I think Scar meant if WoC ever game to DAK, it better have the Lion King.

I always get confused with TDL, I didn't think Oriental Land Co. owned all of it. I thought they owned the majority, but it was party owned and operated by WDC.

Not sure. I know HKDL is half owned, and with this pcoming expansion Disney is getting more percent. I think TDL might be 100% OLC.

And if WoC ever came to DAK it better have Lion King and focus on that a lot.

EPCOT Explorer

Or just bring BraviSEAmo here...:lookaroun
YES.
:D

That huge FireBird/Pheonix Creature? Want. :lol:
No, MK lol.

I'd like for the WoC to be focused on Fantasia, Finding Nemo, a Bug's Life, Bambi, Dumbo, and most of all.... LION KING if it EVER came to DAK.
Dunno about MK. I doubt it.

And yes, that's exactly what I meant.

Its a rumor that there getting WOC but we will have to see but as I said because Tokyo is owned by a seperate company they can "purchase" the concept from WDI. Since WDW is under Rasolu's control and Rasolu hates spending money it won't happen. WDW is getting the fantasyland expansion instead.

Probably a good thing since i'm not a fan of Disney repeating themselves. Some rides like Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Space Mountain, Peter Pan, Pirates, Little Mermaid, and Splash Mountain you expect to see in every Disney park because they are classical Disney rides but each park should have exclusives. That is why I was actually kind of happy Disneyland got rid of Country Bear Jamboree so now its back to being WDW exclusive.

I suppose...I think that's how I feel about CoP. :lol:

DisneyNut2007

Stop demonzing Rasulo!

By doing that, you're jumping to conclusions and making false accusations, which I absolutely HATE!!! :mad:

_Scar

THREAD.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom