New FL area will be called Fantasy Forest

FigmentJedi

I wish we could have a Lagoon in FL just for WoC....:lookaroun

Scruffy_Futurama.jpg

RadioHead

Why can't DCA just keep WoC, and RSR? I mean here I thought each Disney park was supposed to be unique, and have at least it's own set of "Exlusive" attractions. I mean if sombody lives on the east coast, and really wants to see WoC he would travel to DCA, but if Orlando has it then he'll just make the shorter trip there...

That's why I never understood the whole "I wish we can have the Alice dark ride, and Mr. Toad, and Pinnochio". What's the point then!?

EPCOT Explorer

Why can't DCA just keep WoC, and RSR? I mean here I thought each Disney park was supposed to be unique, and have at least it's own set of "Exlusive" attractions. I mean if sombody lives on the east coast, and really wants to see WoC he would travel to DCA, but if Orlando has it then he'll just make the shorter trip there...

That's why I never understood the whole "I wish we can have the Alice dark ride, and Mr. Toad, and Pinnochio". What's the point then!?

Very true. :wave:

I think most of us just wish we were getting a show of the same magnitude.:eek:

SirGoofy

That's dead since "Disney Parks" came to be.

The Conundrum

correct, RSR has been described as an E+ ticket

there will be some similarities, but the overall experience will be completely different. it will use the third generation test track ride system, and will supposedly rival Indy in theming/detail/special effects.

It will destroy indy

DisneyNut2007

I hate to belabor the point but the aesthetics of Adventureland is ruined by the Aladdin spinner. Adventureland in it's truest essence is the spirit of adventure to wild places and the Arabic themeing does not fit in with the British Colonial outpost aesthetic that is already established.

Absolutely untrue!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom