New DAS System at Walt Disney World 2024

MagicHappens1971

IMG_2906.jpeg

So they’re moving to fully online registration? Will minimize the ability for guests to scream at GR cast members to get their way

PK2

Noting that they have said they will implement a robust "return to queue" system for anyone who needs to leave for any reason, this is a good change and - I'll admit - more sweeping than I expected. Hopefully the implementation of that "return to queue" system will be good enough for those who used DAS for non-developmental disabilities.

(Ideally it'll also be robust enough to also cut down on the number of parents with young kids pushing 3/4 down the line to rejoin their family but I think that's a pipe dream)

SingleRider

Premium Member
Noting that they have said they will implement a robust "return to queue" system for anyone who needs to leave for any reason, this is a good change and - I'll admit - more sweeping than I expected. Hopefully the implementation of that "return to queue" system will be good enough for those who used DAS for non-developmental disabilities.

(Ideally it'll also be robust enough to also cut down on the number of parents with young kids pushing 3/4 down the line to rejoin their family but I think that's a pipe dream)
Where did you see that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom