Rumor New DAS System at Walt Disney World 2024

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Policies are designed to be "bent", Disney does designate the limit as 6, but GR does inform you that attractions may give you leeway, and I've also been in GR and overheard larger families be issued two DAS passes to accommodate them after they raised some h**l.

I have an invisible disability and use DAS on every trip, I think the limit of 6 is more than fair. The DAS user should not be isolated an unable to experience the attraction with the rest of their party, and what about children DAS holders? Should they experience the attraction without their parents?
Unfortunately…the squeaky wheels always get the grease

Then they tell their relatives…their neighbors…post it in the internet

Tha Realest

For the love. So for a destination that intends for people to plan so much in advance, they're going to repeat the mistake universal made by having this go live without a lot of notice?

Way to learn, Disney, way to learn.

Considering the park requires dining reservations 60 days in advance, the least they could do is give people that same notice.
Good news - policies remain in place through June 17.

MagicHappens1971

IMG_2906.jpeg

So they’re moving to fully online registration? Will minimize the ability for guests to scream at GR cast members to get their way

PK2

Noting that they have said they will implement a robust "return to queue" system for anyone who needs to leave for any reason, this is a good change and - I'll admit - more sweeping than I expected. Hopefully the implementation of that "return to queue" system will be good enough for those who used DAS for non-developmental disabilities.

(Ideally it'll also be robust enough to also cut down on the number of parents with young kids pushing 3/4 down the line to rejoin their family but I think that's a pipe dream)

SingleRider

Noting that they have said they will implement a robust "return to queue" system for anyone who needs to leave for any reason, this is a good change and - I'll admit - more sweeping than I expected. Hopefully the implementation of that "return to queue" system will be good enough for those who used DAS for non-developmental disabilities.

(Ideally it'll also be robust enough to also cut down on the number of parents with young kids pushing 3/4 down the line to rejoin their family but I think that's a pipe dream)
Where did you see that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom