New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

NemoRocks78

Seized
I just got back from Epcot. no holiday figments to be found spoke to two different stock cast members and they both said sold out. they even checked with the holiday tower store also sold out they said these were the only two selling them.
Dang, MouseGear had a shelf left with a couple this afternoon at like 2:30. :(

krankenstein

Im sorry I was in mousegear. and the tower is the name the cast member referred to as the two stores before you enter world showcase. and yes JII shop was the first place I checked then they sent me to mousegear. I even ran over to Downtown Disney this evening checked days of christmas and world of Disney. no figments to be found.

Dang! I can't believe they sold out that fast.

Anyway...

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to eBay I go! :wave:

I just ran over to Epcot, at 9am opening was the first one in mousegear, no figments I spoke to a manager she said these were put out early last week and the Thanksgiving crowds bought them up. she said the last case was put out yesterday morning. she also said there is talk of this being a series. the first being the 25th, the second being the holiday, and then she said she saw designs of Easter bunny figment, and tourist figment wearing Mickey ears, all ltd to 1200.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I just ran over to Epcot, at 9am opening was the first one in mousegear, no figments I spoke to a manager she said these were put out early last week and the Thanksgiving crowds bought them up. she said the last case was put out yesterday morning. she also said there is talk of this being a series. the first being the 25th, the second being the holiday, and then she said she saw designs of Easter bunny figment, and tourist figment wearing Mickey ears, all ltd to 1200.
That's interesting and good news!:sohappy:

Also I received word that JII has a TON of the Figgys in stock while MouseGear is out.

I just ran back over to Epcot. was able to pick up a figment hes really cool, he looks great next to my 25th one. I found him in the JII store after reading the above post. Thank You. I did not even look there this morning. there were five left after I bought mine the cast member said that should be the last of them.

battlecat533

Yeah You arent kidding that the flock is up to $40 on the auction site.

Somebody here is going in Feb and they prob wouldn't be available so he was dumb enough to buy one for that amount :shrug:(Looks around at everyone pointing at Battlecat) :shrug:But oh well..they look cool

Question for everyone..do they still sell the figment bobblehead and will I be able to get one in Feb or was that a limited edition? Thanks for your help

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster

Somebody here was is going in Feb and they would be available so he was dumb enough to buy one for that amount :shrug:(Looks around at everyone pointing at Battlecat) :shrug:But oh well..they look cool

Question for everyone..do they still sell the figment bobblehead and will I be able to get one in Feb or was that a limited edition? Thanks for your help

Bobble head is still there...No LE

Just got news:JII has the last "flock" so to speak. About 25 left in the JII gift shop.

DisneySaint

Somebody here was is going in Feb and they would be available so he was dumb enough to buy one for that amount :shrug:(Looks around at everyone pointing at Battlecat) :shrug:But oh well..they look cool

The thing's cost $30 plus tax as it is, so I don't think $40-ish is that big of a deal. I mean if it were pushing $100 maybe but paying $10 extra and having someone else do all the leg work for you?

battlecat533

The thing's cost $30 plus tax as it is, so I don't think $40-ish is that big of a deal. I mean if it were pushing $100 maybe but paying $10 extra and having someone else do all the leg work for you?

yeah you are right. I thought about the different figures and the extra 10 spot isnt going to hurt. Hopefully I can find something cool like the new bobblehead while I am there. Where would they be? Mousegears or..?

mro415

For those of you wanting to see the picture of the figment plush.. there is one for sale on ebay right now. current bid is 42 dollars.. it comes with 4 25th anniversary maps ( hahaha)... there are a few shots of the plush so go take a look!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom