New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Yep! One of my few prized collections in my posession!

I ask myself the same thing everytime I look at its right foot! :lol:
You realize this puts you at even higher rockstar status, right?

May I touch it, just once? I promise to not switch it out with my C25 Figgie! :eek:

And it didn't come from NJ did it? :lol:

Noooope! You'd have enjoyed my reaction upon receiving it though... Quite entertaining!

brkgnews

My three normal C25 Figments and my new holiday Figment (#901) will be kept together for safe keeping. My fourth C25 Figment (#1) will be safely guarded behind a secure vault for years to come!
My one C25 Figgy and my Christmas Figgy are securely stored away upstairs.

The other three C25 ones are scattered out across NC and Fla amongst WDWMagic members. :lol:

jedimaster1227

You realize this puts you at even higher rockstar status, right?

May I touch it, just once? I promise to not switch it out with my C25 Figgie! :eek:

Noooope! You'd have enjoyed my reaction upon receiving it though... Quite entertaining!

I've loved these reactions, but they're not what I've expected... Just don't tell me I'm a rock star. I'll go all AC/DC over the place!
1710.gif

I know what you mean!:lol: I guard my C25 Figgy with my life!:eek:

Absolutely! :D

Figment1986

...My fourth C25 Figment (#1) will be safely guarded behind a secure vault for years to come!

I remember you said you were presented with #1, Any idea who has #25 or#82... cause those 2 should be in a vault as well.

Mine is in the china closet... next to a few other items :lookaroun

Mystic

Rats! I'm sure they will have sold out by the 15th when I'm down. I guess this is something else to hunt for on eBay! :lol:

I picked mine up on Dec 8th at Mousegear. They were just restocking them on the shelves. I hadn't noticed him when I was at Epcot on Dec 5th but he was definitely out on the 8th. We saw him in Mousegear and in the Imagination store. I only just got back yesterday so don't have my pictures downloaded yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom