New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
These Christmas Figments are still not on e-bay! :fork:

Me thinks I need a friend who makes frequent trips to WDW so that I won'd be left out in the cold when great items such as this go on sale.

So...how's chemistry? :hurl:

Don't worry! It took a few days for the C25 Figgy to show up on eBay.

Chem is ICK:dazzle:. It's most likely the hardest class I have ever taken. The teacher is horrible too.:rolleyes:

I miss my AP History classes!:lol::( English too....Math and Science are not so much my thing.:dazzle:

wvdisneyfamily

Don't worry! It took a few days for the C25 Figgy to show up on eBay.

Chem is ICK:dazzle:. It's most likely the hardest class I have ever taken. The teacher is horrible too.:rolleyes:

I miss my AP History classes!:lol::( English too....Math and Science are not so much my thing.:dazzle:

I sense a possible history or English teacher...maybe you could teach a history of Disney class. Yay!:sohappy:

Disney_Freak429

Well looks like I will have to wait till Sunday when I go up for the TNA Wrestling PPV to try & pick one up. There are two certain #s I am going to try to find 1) the one that matches my 25th Figgy & 2) my lucky #. If either of those two show up on ebay you know I will go crazy to try to get the matching pair to my other one. Noted I am not saying which #s since someone could run over there right now to get them for the sole reason to put it on ebay to make me pay big for it but I have my fingers crossed I will be in luck Sunday.

TinkRBell427

Ohhh...even the CM stuff. I was so close to winning a CM tee on e-bay. The price was too much (even for me).

I wanna know who was selling their shirt! Unless they somehow got 2 instead of their 1.:lookaroun I would never part from mine, I love it! I was happy they made CMs shirts black because I was not a fan of the LE blue shirts.

DisneySaint

There was a handful earlier on Ebay this evening but most were buy-it-now and gone in a flash. I think there were a few on there last I checked.

WDWFigment

There was a handful earlier on Ebay this evening but most were buy-it-now and gone in a flash. I think there were a few on there last I checked.

Could you link to one of those, please? I tried a number of search queries on completed auctions (figment christmas, figment holiday, figment plush, even just plain "figment") and I didn't find any.

maggiegrace1

I posted a link above for one...

Also..my friend who is there went the next day..though he said he waas going that day..and got 2..he said they told him there was a limit of two.

Was Shannon only allowed to get a limit Evan or do you think they started doing a limit?

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I was dissapointed w/ the latest bobblehead
Really?

I thought it was awesome!
Thank Evan. I hope he is still around on the 15th, but I'm afraid I will be disappointed.
I hope not!
I posted a link above for one...

Also..my friend who is there went the next day..though he said he waas going that day..and got 2..he said they told him there was a limit of two.

Was Shannon only allowed to get a limit Evan or do you think they started doing a limit?
Yeah, there was two per person limit. She was with Matt and they both got two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom