New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
*headdesk*

Half the PML loves you and is in EPCOT! Text away!

I am sure one of your many friends who are there could..ask..

My friend is my ex before Drew..and we recently found each other on FB..:D..I am so glad ..:lol:

I think ALL the PML Loves her but half is at WDW..:lol:

Dis be teh truf.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

If they still have them on the 15th I can pick you up one. :wave:
Thanks! That's extremely sweet of you. :D

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Just spotted a whole flock (is that what you call multiple Figments?:lol:) of Fesstive Figgys on Ebay. They were upto 40$:dazzle:

SO happy I already have mine...:eek:

I just got back from Epcot. no holiday figments to be found spoke to two different stock cast members and they both said sold out. they even checked with the holiday tower store also sold out they said these were the only two selling them.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Can someone tell me the UPC?? Thanks!

I just got back from Epcot. no holiday figments to be found spoke to two different stock cast members and they both said sold out. they even checked with the holiday tower store also sold out they said these were the only two selling them.

Where is that?

And I heard the Mouse Gear and JII was selling them too.:shrug:

Im sorry I was in mousegear. and the tower is the name the cast member referred to as the two stores before you enter world showcase. and yes JII shop was the first place I checked then they sent me to mousegear. I even ran over to Downtown Disney this evening checked days of christmas and world of Disney. no figments to be found.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom