New attraction for DHS being announced May 14?

jmuboy

I like the "Cars" movie as a theme for this rumored new family coaster. Its an easily adaptable theme to a roller coaster of this style. Additionally, I think "Radiator Springs Racers" (to steal the name from DCA's new ride) would be a great name for the ride as well.

I agree that we have enough Nemo rides at the Disney parks now.

Colonel Spigot

Hey all, I'm usually not a big rumor monger, so when a close CM friend of mine with connection to the inside told me over a month ago that an Incredibles coaster was the next big thing for DHS, I blew it off cause there wasn't even one rumor going around about it on any boards. But he assured me that it would be a family coaster, and themed to the Incredibles, and this was many weeks ago. I feel totally confident with his news though, this coaster is gonna be Incredibles!

al5957

Hey all, I'm usually not a big rumor monger, so when a close CM friend of mine with connection to the inside told me over a month ago that an Incredibles coaster was the next big thing for DHS, I blew it off cause there wasn't even one rumor going around about it on any boards. But he assured me that it would be a family coaster, and themed to the Incredibles, and this was many weeks ago. I feel totally confident with his news though, this coaster is gonna be Incredibles!

I would love to see an Incredibles based coaster, I think that there are a lot of cool ideas that could be put into play with all the superhero's. There is also not a whole lot of Incredibles anything in the park (correct me if I'm wrong here).

djkidkaz

What about a family coaster that is themed to numerous Pixar movies? One minute your Monsters Inc., traveling through their world and then you fly through one of those doors and now your in the world of Incredibles, and then you go through something else after a few seconds and now your in Nemo, etc.

WDWFREAK53

A Family style dark ride with coaster elements would work wonders for an Incredibles Attraction.

Start out going through the attraction "meeting" the Incredibles.

Edna "suits you up" with a really cool new ride vehicle in the preshow.

Jack Jack does something terrible to the house...and you need to maneuver through it avoiding the catastrophe with the help of the Incredibles. Something is falling and Elastigirl catches it before it hits you, Mr. Incredible holds up the room as you go past...and then there's an explosion and Violet puts a force-field around you as Dash pushes the vehicle out of the door.

You meet up with Fro-Zone and he tells you about a mission.

You cruise along getting directions from the Incredible Team via a screen in your ride vehicle and Fro-Zone cruises alongside you on a trail of ice.

The "tentacled ball thing" stomps down in front of you and as one of the "feet" come down to stomp on you, Fro-Zone freezes it. Elastigirl instructs you to grab ahold of your blasters and stop the oncoming objects that it is throwing. You don't get points for destroying things, you get points for protecting the "Team."

Depending on how well you do, you either get disciplined by Edna...or you come home to a hero's welcome as Jack Jack goes crazy right before the unload.

WildLodgeFan

A Family style dark ride with coaster elements would work wonders for an Incredibles Attraction.

Jack Jack does something terrible to the house...and you need to maneuver through it avoiding the catastrophe with the help of the Incredibles. Something is falling and Elastigirl catches it before it hits you, Mr. Incredible holds up the room as you go past...and then there's an explosion and Violet puts a force-field around you as Dash pushes the vehicle out of the door.

You cruise along getting directions from the Incredible Team via a screen in your ride vehicle and Fro-Zone cruises alongside you on a trail of ice.

The "tentacled ball thing" stomps down in front of you and as one of the "feet" come down to stomp on you, Fro-Zone freezes it. Elastigirl instructs you to grab ahold of your blasters and stop the oncoming objects that it is throwing. You don't get points for destroying things, you get points for protecting the "Team."

Depending on how well you do, you either get disciplined by Edna...or you come home to a hero's welcome as Jack Jack goes crazy right before the unload.

Like your concept! I was thinking something like the pods on the island int he movie would be cool too.

krankenstein

Now that sounds like an awesome ride. You have some very nice ideas in this one.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm getting impatient! Especially considering it'll probably just be a Prince Caspian announcement.

If not though, I wouldn't mind a door-scened Crush clone.

darthjohnny

Announcement at 1:00 PM, hopefully this isn't a set up. It smells a bit fishy :animwink:

Are you suggesting that it's another Nemo attraction? :lol:

Strange time though. Don't they usually do all their media events in the morning?

I'm not expecting too much because I remeber how many people thought there was going to be a big announcement during Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary, and nothing happened. But here's hoping. :)

WeLComeHomE OKW

Well, there were already two press releases about Star Wars Weekends and the Prince Caspian attraction.

Are you sure there is ANOTHER announcement at 1 pm?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom