New attraction for DHS being announced May 14?

Lee

Adventurer
Lee, didn't the official confirmation of American Idol catch some of us by surprise?
I was surprised by the AI theme, not that a new show had been greenlit and was under construction.

Actually, I had heard the AI rumor but dismissed it....:hammer:

WDWFREAK53

I was surprised by the AI theme, not that a new show had been greenlit and was under construction.

Actually, I had heard the AI rumor but dismissed it....:hammer:

As Adam Savage would say...

"I accept your reality...and substitute my own!" :lol:

darthjohnny

The new press release about Star Wars Weekends said be sure to look out for "surprises" during the celebration. Here's hoping they'll announce Star Tours 2 during it. :)

Lee

Adventurer
Just a question, but what were other rumored themes you heard about?
None really.
Just that it was going to be some sort of audience participation show. When I heard AI, I was like "No way! A FOX show going into the ABC theatre? Nah!"
Little did I know....:shrug:

jt04

Just read on the Studioscentral forum that there was an event but no new news. Just goes to show if it isn't on WDWMagic it is not reliable. Carry on.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You have my permission to shoot the messenger.

But that was YOU !

How about just a little kick.
018.gif

RSoxNo1

Well, the popular opinion seems to be that a family coaster is going to find it's way to the Pixar Place area. I'm assuming that has a certain degree of validity to it, however it doesn't seem that people know exactly what the theme of the ride is going to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom