New AP rates coming soon!

wannabeBelle

nothing new as of yesterday when I spoke to Pam!!!! I am anticipating around the end of the month personally. Keep watching this thread for new and breaking information!!! Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Please do not go to Mousesavers...stay right here for all of your discount news from you know who...

ME! :lol:

Ok, Here is a heads up...LOL!

Rumor Has It - Disney will be releasing a Dream Maker package valid for travel Sept. 30 - Dec. 25.

Pam

AEfx

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Please do not go to Mousesavers...stay right here for all of your discount news from you know who...

You've said this several times. I've come to respect your wisdom, but I wonder why you are so harsh about Mousesavers.com . What's the harm in getting your info from more than one source? Is it a rivalry that I do not know about between this site and them? Although I like to call WDWMagic my online Disney home, I still frequent several other sites for information, like AllEars, MiceAge, MousePlanet, and yes, even MouseSavers. Every website has it's own flavor, and unique content - and really compliment each other.

AEfx

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Oh Lord no! :lol: If you read down a little more you will see that I was making a joke, that is what I put the laughing smiley after that sentence.

If people want to go to Mousesavers they can by all means. Please don't think I am "harsh" on them. I have no ill will towards them. I just kid people by putting that.

Pam

wannabeBelle

Iliek to think Mousesavers and Pam are two different types of service. Mousesavers provides the info but really doesnt call for you or book people. I do believe they use a travel company that they direct thier readers to though. Pam on the other hand gets the info and can book me directly. I was more comfortable using her because I had spoken to her and knew her from this board, not just as the name of a travel company. I am sure it is just a matter of personal preference ( or laziness in my case!!) I cant call Disney and be on hold forever anymore as they discontinued the 1800 number they had so I just place my order with Pam and she "Makes it so!!!!!" Works out well for me, but people should absolutely do with what they are comfortable with. Belle

pixidust

Pam,
Any news on AP rates? Do you think they will be released at the same time as the package?
We don't need tickets! :rolleyes: So a room-only code or AP rates are what I'm on the lookout for.
Thanks!

BTW, I took your 'don't go to mousesavers' message as a suggestion to keep looking here...... nothing more. I figured you didn't want anyone to miss out by not checking back! I, for one, intend to check back daily (at least)!!

Have a good week,
Rhonda

wannabeBelle

I would just call the regular Central Reservations number 1-407 WDISNEY but be prepared to be on hold for a bit. Sometimes they are so busy when these codes come out, it takes some time to get through!!! They dont have a separate room only number that I Am aware of. Belle

AEfx

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Oh Lord no! :lol: If you read down a little more you will see that I was making a joke, that is what I put the laughing smiley after that sentence.

If people want to go to Mousesavers they can by all means. Please don't think I am "harsh" on them. I have no ill will towards them. I just kid people by putting that.

Pam

OK :) I just saw it a couple of times yesterday, and was just wondering if there was some reason that visiting them was "bad". Most of the stuff posted as "new" there doesn't interest me, but I do go to that site occasionally just because it can be the quickest way of finding what codes are in effect at any given moment.

As always, though, I will put my faith into Kingdom Konsultants and you to bring us the up-to-the-minute breaking news. :)

AEfx

tinkerella

I've been following several of the threads regarding upcoming discounts. It seems to me that Disney usually releases one discount at a time. Do you really think they will release both a package deal and AP Rates on the same day?

I don't know if I can stand this much longer!

wannabeBelle

They actually do!!!!!!! I am not so sure why either but that is the way it has been for a little while at least. I feel bad for the poor people over in CRO!!!!!!! Belle

Goofy36

I'm hoping the rates are as good for October as they were for September. We have resv's at the All Star Movies - but if the rates are really good we might move to the WL.

Should I book the WL now to make sure we'll have a room? Will Disney allow you to book in two places at once?

phlydude

Goofy36 said:
I'm hoping the rates are as good for October as they were for September. We have resv's at the All Star Movies - but if the rates are really good we might move to the WL.

Should I book the WL now to make sure we'll have a room? Will Disney allow you to book in two places at once?

Yes and Yes. Just make sure your reservations aren't through the vacation folks who require 45 days to cancel. You would only have the vacation package if you booked airfare and/or ticket package with the room.

I booked for the WL for Dec 3-11 last week while I was down there and was only able to get a concierge or courtyard view. No standard, no woods.

PixyDust

wannabeBelle said:
Iliek to think Mousesavers and Pam are two different types of service. Mousesavers provides the info but really doesnt call for you or book people. I do believe they use a travel company that they direct thier readers to though. Pam on the other hand gets the info and can book me directly. I was more comfortable using her because I had spoken to her and knew her from this board, not just as the name of a travel company. I am sure it is just a matter of personal preference ( or laziness in my case!!) I cant call Disney and be on hold forever anymore as they discontinued the 1800 number they had so I just place my order with Pam and she "Makes it so!!!!!" Works out well for me, but people should absolutely do with what they are comfortable with. Belle

Belle,
I've been using the 800 number every morning for two months calling to check on October rates, and it works. Have you tried it lately? Give it a shot.
...Of course, since Pam indicated that it looked like the 26th, I haven't called in the past week or so. She's always been right before! :sohappy:

phlydude

AP rates are out today! Code EWP!

I know Pam is a busy girl today! 40 minutes wait are minimum!!

Don't be shocked if you have to change resorts to something lower as WL was not available for my stay in Dec. The only ones were AKL deluxe Savanah, Carribean Beach or Values.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom