New AP rates coming soon!

Gucci65

phlydude said:
AP rates are out today! Code EWP!

I know Pam is a busy girl today! 40 minutes wait are minimum!!

Don't be shocked if you have to change resorts to something lower as WL was not available for my stay in Dec. The only ones were AKL deluxe Savanah, Carribean Beach or Values.

Dude - I had to change mine as well. Hey, we saved $$

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Wow....I just got done switching and making new reservations. I only have 2 that I could not get the AP rate on. If anyone needs help, let me know. I am ready for round two now. :lol:

Pam

WDWRLD

Yes the codes are out....I changed two reservations at POR and went from the rack rate of 133 nt to 77.99 a nt by calling CRO and using the code from a e mail from this am.

surfsupdon

Glad to see that SOME people got good rates.

I was up this am at 730, got through a bit after 8, and was told everything was booked using the AP rate for check-ins 12/25, except for Music.

We still have our Caribbean ressie rack rate, but we are still looking and hoping to lower it by quite a few bucks. Upsetting we couldn't get through. :(

Main Street USA

I'm sorry, but I'm a little PO'ed. You CANNOT tell me that these rates are already unavailable. The code came out today, and they're already out? Bullcrap. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Aside from disney nutcases like ourselves, and some travel agents, nobody really knows about the code. Do you know how many people go to WDW that have no idea that things like these even exist? Add that to the fact that we're staying during value season, and during a week when the entire resort is notoriously empty, and that, my friends, adds up to BULLCRAP. Thre's also NO WAY that they even have enough people answering phones down there to book all of these up, unless, of course, they're only allowing 10 - 20 rooms to have the discount per resort, which is.....say it together everyone....BULLCRAP.

WOW, AP codes are out! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh wait, doesn't matter, only the people who got up at 6:00AM eastern time got those.

BULLCRAP.

And just in case everyone can't read my anger or how I feel about this from what was written above....here's an update.....I think it's BULLCRAP.

rosebud's mom

I agree that the situation really makes you wonder. I know that MouseSavers had the info up rather early this morning, but that still doesn't explain how in the slowest season of all, that the rooms filled that fast. I wouldn't think the Pop Warner groups get the discount, but they sure do take a large number of rooms. I think that they do limit the number of rooms available for the AP discount.

I was one of the lucky who was able to apply the discount to an existing reservation, but with the discount I wanted to extend our stay by at least 1 or 2 more days. When I asked that they said there were no rooms available at that resort for the next 2 nights.

One and one don't always seem to equal two. But, we all still keep coming !!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
There are blackout dates with the ap discounts, November 10-13 and November 23-27. Could that be the problem? It seems hard to believe they would sell out so quickly. Maybe being value season they only had a small number of rooms available at the ap rate? :confused:

Main Street USA

Eeyore said:
There are blackout dates with the ap discounts, November 10-13 and November 23-27. Could that be the problem? It seems hard to believe they would sell out so quickly. Maybe being value season they only had a small number of rooms available at the ap rate? :confused:

Well, we're staying 16 nights, so those dates wouldn't affect our entire stay, obviously. I expected the three Thanksgiving holiday dates to be unincluded, but when she told me there was nothing at the entire resort of my choice, I was baffled. Just.....absolutely....BULLCRAP. Yeaaaaaaaa for BULLCRAP.

I've contacted Pam, so hopefully she can pull some strings or work her magic. If she can get me out of this jam, I'll........I'll.......well, I'll do something really nice for her. :D

WDWRLD

I know everyone is saying that everything is sold out. I called this morning around 10 and was able to change my existing reservation to the code at POR. I also added 1 day to the begining of our stay. We now check in on Dec 10 for 8 Nights. About 4 pm I was wondering what the rate was at the Poly or Cont. I called and they had rooms at the AP rate for our entire stay at both resorts. The rates worked out to be about 233 nt Garden at Poly and 168 nt garden at Cont. I think I will stick with POR for 77.99 nt.

PixyDust

When I first asked about the AP discount this morning (at 7:10 am), they said there was no availability for my stay. So I asked her to check it night by night. I got the first night, then the second...up until the last night of my stay, which I had to pay rack for. Had I not asked her to check it day by day, I would have missed the discount for 6 out of 7 nights. That one night was kicking my entire request out!

If you got the "NO" response, call back and ask them to check night by night.

surfsupdon

Eeyore said:

So for the Holiday Season, they should have had a ton!!

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Main Street USA

I can imagine, Pam! I appreciate the help!

Man, we called agian and bugged some poor guy for 40 minutes with different scenarios, and he ended up being able to get us the discount for the first week of our stay, but not the second, however there were complications with the dates because of my parents showing up 2 days later and using our discount. It was really gonna screw things up, so we ended up not taking it. Here's hoping another discount that we can use comes along withint the next couple days. (or I guess anytime before November 18th will do) ;)

mrtoad

Main Street USA said:
I can imagine, Pam! I appreciate the help!

Man, we called agian and bugged some poor guy for 40 minutes with different scenarios, and he ended up being able to get us the discount for the first week of our stay, but not the second, however there were complications with the dates because of my parents showing up 2 days later and using our discount. It was really gonna screw things up, so we ended up not taking it. Here's hoping another discount that we can use comes along withint the next couple days. (or I guess anytime before November 18th will do) ;)

The only thing available, is still, and I've been told this by 3 different reps, Music or Sports.

Where are you looking to stay?

- Good to see you back on the boards. Hope all is well. :)

Main Street USA

Hey, there, toad! Nice to see you, too!

We were wanting to try out POP Century this year. One way or another we'll get some sort of discount. Just probably won't be with our AP, unfortunately. We already have everything booked how we want it for the normal rack rate for value season, and we don't mind paying full rate. It's just REAL hard to not be bothered when someone is getting nearly half of the rate you are, just because they happened to get a hold of the right person at CRO this morning.

Ah well, how's about I go back to looking forward to my trip instead of dwelling on it? Sounds good to me! :)

mrtoad

Main Street USA said:
Hey, there, toad! Nice to see you, too!

We were wanting to try out POP Century this year. One way or another we'll get some sort of discount. Just probably won't be with our AP, unfortunately. We already have everything booked how we want it for the normal rack rate for value season, and we don't mind paying full rate. It's just REAL hard to not be bothered when someone is getting nearly half of the rate you are, just because they happened to get a hold of the right person at CRO this morning.

Ah well, how's about I go back to looking forward to my trip instead of dwelling on it? Sounds good to me! :)

Good luck with the booking. I heard Pop is nice and almost booked there last Jan. but went with POR instead. We are way over extending ourselves this coming Jan. and staying at the Polynesian. We can do it but it is a stretch. My wife has never stayed at a place so nice so I really want her to experience it (even if only one time). The monorail is the other thing we want as doing buses with a small child was tough.

Best of luck getting a good rate and enjoy the trip!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I am still trying to get the AP for the few people that I had no luck with yesterday. I am also trying the room only code BAT to see what I can do. If you are having trouble please let me know and I will keep trying for you.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Wow sorry to hear that.

For the FL residents, try code EWO if you cannot get the room only or AP rate.

pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom