New AP rates coming soon!

tinkerella

I'm sorry to be such a pest KingdomKonsultant, but do you mean that it does NOT include Oct., or that you just don't know yet?

Thanks again!

disneyw/kids

They just released Sep room only discounts a couple of weeks ago. I don't understand why they would release AP rates just for one month, is this typical I thought AP rates came out for more than one month. I quess I am just trying to be hopeful, but does any think the new code could go past Sep. Oh please.

disneyw/kids

I would love an AP rate, but right now I am just looking for some type of discount because it affects where my family stays. I was not lucky enough to get a email or postcard discounts and I am bummed. I wish they would come out with something past Sept.

pixidust

I agree dwk...
I will need to change our resort if we can't get a decent discount, and my kids are SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to staying at Contemporary, but we just can't afford to pay the rack rate, even for the wings. We'll be moving to a moderate, and they will NOT be happy :-(
Rhonda

AEfx

disneyw/kids said:
I would love an AP rate, but right now I am just looking for some type of discount because it affects where my family stays. I was not lucky enough to get a email or postcard discounts and I am bummed. I wish they would come out with something past Sept.

If you want to get the postcards or e-mails, make sure you request a vacation planning package from Disney at their site - that's how I got on their list.

AEfx

phlydude

I've been requesting planning kits for years but haven't rec'd an e-mail or a postcard. It is done by regions and luck of the draw.

As far as discounts, the best non-resident or non-AP discount I can think of is the AAA motor club discount. I think you can get up to 25% off with the card. The membership costs like $45 for a basic and if you cancel it, they will return your money. Plus you can get fee-free traveler's cheques with it too.

chancellor

Mousesavers is now reporting the Sept. discount for AP holders, Florida residents and Canadian residents. The code is "EWK" for APs, "EWJ" for Floridians and "BAJ" for canadians. The rates are slightly better than the public code (AZZ I think) that came out a few weeks ago. I think this site scooped everybody on the AP code. Good work Pam. :D

AEfx

phlydude said:
I've been requesting planning kits for years but haven't rec'd an e-mail or a postcard. It is done by regions and luck of the draw.

Yes, it is done by reigon and luck of the draw, I was simply pointing out that this is how I got on their list to get one when they did my reigon - if they don't have your address somehow (by ordering a planning video or by booking a vacation) they can't select you to recieve one. :)

AEfx

purpleminnie

Any idea of when Oct. AP codes are coming out? I thought I heard about another batch of dicounts being released on AUG.8? Does anyone have any info?

mrtoad

phlydude said:

As far as discounts, the best non-resident or non-AP discount I can think of is the AAA motor club discount. I think you can get up to 25% off with the card. The membership costs like $45 for a basic and if you cancel it, they will return your money. Plus you can get fee-free traveler's cheques with it too.

I am asuming you are from Philly and not just an Eagles fan. If so, I am not sure why you would not get one. I live in NJ about 2 hours north of you and I have received them everytime.

If for some reason you are not getting them and want one not for any mailing list but just to have one, PM me and I can order one and send it to you.

phlydude

mrtoad said:
I am asuming you are from Philly and not just an Eagles fan. If so, I am not sure why you would not get one. I live in NJ about 2 hours north of you and I have received them everytime.

If for some reason you are not getting them and want one not for any mailing list but just to have one, PM me and I can order one and send it to you.
I actually live in Delaware (but was born and raised in Philly). I get my kits but I don't get the postcards and e-mails. I was getting the Disney Insider e-mail each week but then all of a sudden that stopped. I don't know what is going on.

When I get my AP activated on Saturday, I will hopefully get back into the Disney server's good graces!! :lol:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
chancellor said:
Mousesavers is now reporting the Sept. discount for AP holders, Florida residents and Canadian residents. The code is "EWK" for APs, "EWJ" for Floridians and "BAJ" for canadians. The rates are slightly better than the public code (AZZ I think) that came out a few weeks ago. I think this site scooped everybody on the AP code. Good work Pam. :D

Thank you. I like to try to give everyone on here a heads up when I hear the discount "rumors"

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
More like up and coming news, there Pam!!! You do a great job of keeping on top of these things for us!!!Thanks as always!! Belle

Why Thank You Miss Belle! :kiss:

scorp111

I would also like to thank Pam as well. Due the information she has shared with this website, I first booked rooms under the AZZ code last week, and then saved an additional $15 per night, by using the EWK code yesterday....

Thanks for the early scoops...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom