NEW 2006-07 WDW Official Album Track Listing!!!

dizkid03

Original Poster
Disc 1:
MAGIC KINGDOM® PARK

Main Street

1. All Aboard! MAIN STREET STATION

2. Welcome Medley MAIN STREET

ADVENTURELAND

3. Friend Like Me THE ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

4. Swisskapolka SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON TREEHOUSE

5. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

FRONTIERLAND

6. Old Betsy FRONTIERLAND

7. Bear Band Serenade COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE

8. Splash Mountain Medley SPLASH MOUNTAIN

LIBERTY SQUARE

9. Grim, Grinning Ghosts THE HAUNTED MANSION

FANTASYLAND

10. It's A Small World IT'S A SMALL WORLD

11. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH

MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR

12. Solo Pilot Blues MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR

TOMORROWLAND

13. Welcome Tomorrowland TOMORROWLAND

14. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS

15. Galactic Anthem STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE

EPCOT®

FUTURE WORLD

16. Legacy MAIN ENTRANCE

17. Energy Adventure Medley ELLEN'S ENERGY ADVENTURE

18. Test Track Medley TEST TRACK

Disc 2:
EPCOT®

1. Soarin' EPCOT

2. Destiny MISSION SPACE

3. One Little Spark JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION WITH FIGMENT

4. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme HONEY, I SHRUNK THE AUDIENCE

WORLD SHOWCASE

5.Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey) CANADIAN PAVILION

6. IMPRESSIONS DE FRANCE IMPRESSIONS DE FRANCE

7. Golden Dream THE AMERICAN ADVENTURE

DISNEY - MGM STUDIOS®

8. Hooray for Hollywood HOLLYWOOD BLVD.

9. THE TWILIGHT ZONE® Tower of Terror Theme THE TWILIGHT ZONE® TOWER OF TERROR

10. Star Tours STAR TOURS

11. Playhouse Disney Theme PLAYHOUSE DISNEY LIVE ON STAGE!

12. Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular INDIANA JONES STUNT SPECTACULAR

13. Lights, Motors, Action LIGHTS, MOTORS, ACTION

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM® THEME PARK

14. Tree of Life Theme TREE OF LIFE

15. Beauty and the Bees (Beauty and the Beast) IT'S TOUGH TO BE A BUG

16. It's Tough To Be a Bug IT'S TOUGH TO BE A BUG

17. CTX Theme DINOSAUR

SirGoofy

Hmmmmm, I've never picked up any of the CDs. I think I'm gonna have my parents pick one up for me when they go to the World in November...stupid college.

dandaman

1. Is "Legacy" just the Epcot entrance medley?

2. Is Old Betsy one of the Frontierland "area music" pieces? If it's the one I'm thinking of, I may just buy this CD. For some reason, I keep coming back to a single song whenever I reminisce of Frontierland. :lol:

the-reason14

There are a couple on there that arent on the HCOE version. I dont know if Im gonna get this one or not, is already released or no?

Maybe Ill see it for, tonight, Im leaving for WDW for this weekend.:sohappy:

Montu

Good listing, I already have all those so it's a pass for me, but I'm sure others will enjoy the varitey.

Actually no you don't, considering a few of them have never been released either officially or through bit torrent sites / mIRC. Stitch and CTX are both not out there. Will I buy the album for these? Absolutely not. That's why the bit torrent sites / mIRC exists :)

Sorry Walt Disney Records - release an album of NEW stuff and I'll gladly buy it. But there's no way I will spend likely $30+ on a set that is 90% re-re-re-re-re-re-re-releases.

LilRoo714

There are a couple on there that arent on the HCOE version. I dont know if Im gonna get this one or not, is already released or no?

Maybe Ill see it for, tonight, Im leaving for WDW for this weekend.:sohappy:

Lucky!! Have a great trip - I'm only slightly jealous as I'm leaving next weekend :D

Captain Hank

Keep in mind that a majority of the tracks on the Official Album are "standards" that most guests would expect to hear. Keep in mind that even though we all may have heard some of these tracks many, many times, the average guest would be very puzzled to purchase an album and not hear "it's a small world," "Grim, Grinning Ghosts" or "Yo-Ho." Other parks, such as Disney's Animal Kingdom and the Disney-MGM Studios don't really have much music to choose from that would be recognizable to most Guests, so that limits the track options for those parks. I really think that this album does a good job of providing the standard tracks along with a little variety. Just for reference, here are the tracks on this album that were not included in the Happiest Celebration on Earth album:

Old Betsy
Welcome [to?] Tomorrowland
Galactic Anthem
Legacy
Energy Adventure Medley
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme
Lights! Motors! Action!
CTX Theme

A few have been released previously, though most have not. All in all, I think it is a good release, and I'm definately planning on getting it.

Tomorrow'sChild

Nothing beats the old school Official Album of Disneyland & Walt Disney World with Listen to the Land, Tomorrow's Child, Universe of Energy. Man, so many great, nostaligic songs on that album. I had originally bought it on tape when I was younger, left it in my friend's grandfather's truck, never to be seen again. 2 years ago I won an auction on Ebay for the CD, worth every penny. It's amazing how music can take you back to a certain place and time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom