NEW 2006-07 WDW Official Album Track Listing!!!

Montu

I just saw this listed on Laughing Place Store. It looks like it is availible. Does anyone have the SKU number? I'd like to call WDW Mail Ordering tomorrow! I certainly don't want to give Laughing Place Store $51.75 for the CD!!!

The new tracks are available as a zip file for download online already...

So for those of you who refuse to buy an album that is at least 3/4 re-re-re-releases, you're in luck :)

Buford

*sigh*, so sales will go down for this album and less tracks could be produced in the future.....

I'm a college student, and money is short, but I want to give my support and encouragement to Mr. Thornton....

Hawk4255

Just bought the CD set while I was at the World last weekend. I don't recognize the Welcome to Tomorrowland track....is it just a new medley or is it played anywhere in Tomorrowland?

Spicey477

Disney Archives on iTunes

I have been waiting to hear about any fanfare regarding the release of the Disney Archives on iTunes. I never read anything on iTunes or through WDW about it, so I went searching in iTunes today and found it. Disappointing at best, for those of us who love music from the parks. One archive full of Disney classic songs from animated and live action films, and one full of Disney Mania type remake songs. I am hoping there will be a third archive full of obscure park music to make us all happy! Anyone know how many archives they are planning?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom