NEW 2006-07 WDW Official Album Track Listing!!!

dizkid03

Original Poster
ATTN: FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW, THE NEW TRACKS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

WDW Version:

Old Betsy FRONTIERLAND

Welcome Tomorrowland TOMORROWLAND

Galactic Anthem STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE

Legacy MAIN ENTRANCE

Energy Adventure Medley ELLEN'S ENERGY ADVENTURE

One Little Spark JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION WITH FIGMENT

Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme HONEY, I SHRUNK THE AUDIENCE

Lights, Motors, Action LIGHTS, MOTORS, ACTION

CTX Theme DINOSAUR

brkgnews

Ya know, the only thing that really makes me want to get it is the galactic anthem -- and I'm really struggling to figure out why the heck I even want that. Catchy tune, but I mean, come on. :brick:

The HCOE album was pure gold for EPCOT... probably my favorite compilation of WDW music ever. I don't know which track the "legacy" one is on the new CD, but seeing as I have like four or five 30-minute plus entrance/corridor loops of EPCOT, I'm willing to bet I've got it somewhere. :D

I'll probably hold off on this year's album, and try to find a way to snag the galactic anthem. :lookaroun

COProgressFan

So it looks like the new CD set doesn't include the music for the new Dreams Come True Parade at the MK.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if this is available anywhere online? I haven't seen it at mousebits (dc-torrents) or disney-central yet.

Not a huge fan of the parade, but the music is so catchy!!

CoP

disneyracefan

yet again another missed chance for disney to release more music from animal kingdom and just give us the same old music year after year. Too bad!! :brick:

dizkid03

Original Poster
also, for those of you who are dissappointed, that music from epcot's reflections of china show, was not put on this years official album, it will be on next years official album, as the composer who did the music for it was going in to put the music together for the cd and disney told him that they needed them ic fr cna quickly and so there wasn't time for it. so disney told him that it will be on next years official album! so sorry everyone! but at least we will get it next year!

-WDWGuy08-

mrerk

Premium Member
So it looks like the new CD set doesn't include the music for the new Dreams Come True Parade at the MK.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if this is available anywhere online? I haven't seen it at mousebits (dc-torrents) or disney-central yet.

Not a huge fan of the parade, but the music is so catchy!!

CoP

Didn't they have a parade only CD a few years ago? Maybe they should update it with the new parade music.

Plutoboy

Looks like Randy Thornton may be running out of things to put on the CD. Honestly they need to go back to just a single disc and concentrate on putting music that we have never heard on previously released CDs. Just out of curiousity does anyone know what is going to be on the DL 2007 CD?

Hopefully they'll include the music from Parade of Dreams:)

Rammstein

Disc 1:
MAGIC KINGDOM® PARK

Main Street

1. All Aboard! MAIN STREET STATION

2. Welcome Medley MAIN STREET

ADVENTURELAND

3. Friend Like Me THE ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

4. Swisskapolka SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON TREEHOUSE

5. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

FRONTIERLAND

6. Old Betsy FRONTIERLAND

7. Bear Band Serenade COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE

8. Splash Mountain Medley SPLASH MOUNTAIN

LIBERTY SQUARE

9. Grim, Grinning Ghosts THE HAUNTED MANSION

FANTASYLAND

10. It's A Small World IT'S A SMALL WORLD

11. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH

MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR

12. Solo Pilot Blues MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR

TOMORROWLAND

13. Welcome Tomorrowland TOMORROWLAND

14. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS

15. Galactic Anthem STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE

EPCOT®

FUTURE WORLD

16. Legacy MAIN ENTRANCE

17. Energy Adventure Medley ELLEN'S ENERGY ADVENTURE

18. Test Track Medley TEST TRACK

Disc 2:
EPCOT®

1. Soarin' EPCOT

2. Destiny MISSION SPACE

3. One Little Spark JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION WITH FIGMENT

4. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme HONEY, I SHRUNK THE AUDIENCE

WORLD SHOWCASE

5.Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey) CANADIAN PAVILION

6. IMPRESSIONS DE FRANCE IMPRESSIONS DE FRANCE

7. Golden Dream THE AMERICAN ADVENTURE

DISNEY - MGM STUDIOS®

8. Hooray for Hollywood HOLLYWOOD BLVD.

9. THE TWILIGHT ZONE® Tower of Terror Theme THE TWILIGHT ZONE® TOWER OF TERROR

10. Star Tours STAR TOURS

11. Playhouse Disney Theme PLAYHOUSE DISNEY LIVE ON STAGE!

12. Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular INDIANA JONES STUNT SPECTACULAR

13. Lights, Motors, Action LIGHTS, MOTORS, ACTION

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM® THEME PARK

14. Tree of Life Theme TREE OF LIFE

15. Beauty and the Bees (Beauty and the Beast) IT'S TOUGH TO BE A BUG

16. It's Tough To Be a Bug IT'S TOUGH TO BE A BUG

17. CTX Theme DINOSAUR

A little comparison from the 2005 CD, "Walt Disney World: The Happiest Celebration on Earth"

DISC 1

1) Remember When (performed by LeAnn Rimes) [3:35] Celebration Theme Song

MAGIC KINGDOM PARK
MAIN STREET USA

2) All Aboard [0:28] Main Street Station
3) Welcome Medley [3:34] Main Street

ADVENTURELAND

4) The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room [3:28] The Enchanted Tiki Room
5) Swisskapolka [1:54] Swiss Family Treehouse
6) Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) [5:45] The Pirates Of The Caribbean
7) Friend Like Me [2:42] The Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management

FRONTIERLAND

8) Bear Band Serenade [1:46] Country Bear Jamboree
9) Splash Mountain Medley [7:57] Splash Mountain

LIBERTY SQUARE

10) Grim, Grinning Ghosts [5:33] The Haunted Mansion

FANTASYLAND

11) It's a Small World [5:05] It's a Small World
12) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh [4:14] The Many Adventure of Winnie The Pooh

MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR

13) Solo Pilot Blues [2:30] Mickey's Toontown Fair

TOMORROWLAND

14) The Best Time of Your Life [3:00] Carousel of Progess
15) Planetary Boogie [2:07] Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
16) There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow [3:00] Carousel of Progress

EPCOT
FUTUREWORLD

17) Epcot Entrance Medley [3:23] Future World
18) Tomorrow's Child [3:57] Spaceship Earth
19) Energy (You Make the World Go 'Round) [1:44] Universe of Energy
20) Universe of Energy [2:12] Universe of Energy
21) Test Track Medley [3:57] Test Track
22) It's Fun to Be Free [2:08] World of Motion
23) Listen to the Land [2:55] The Land

DISC 2

EPCOT
CONTINUED

1) Kitchen Kabaret Medley [2:20] The Land
2) Soarin' [4:43] Soarin'
3) One Little Spark [3:36] Journey Into Imagination
4) Magic Journeys [3:32] Magic Eye Theater
5) Makin' Memories [3:25] Journey Into Imagination
6) Destiny [2:33] Mission Space
7) Space [1:20] Horizons
8) New Horizons [1:50] Horizons

WORLD SHOWCASE

9) Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey) [3:24] Canadian Pavillion
10) Impressions de France [9:53] Impressions de France
11) Golden Dream [3:50] The American Adventure

DISNEY/MGM STUDIOS

12) Hooray for Hollywood [1:28] Hollywood Blvd.
13) The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme [1:43] The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
14) Star Tours [4:07] Star Tours
15) Playhouse Disney Theme [0:41] Playhouse Disney Live Onstage!
16) Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular [8:50] Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM THEME PARK

17) Tree of Life Theme [3:11] Tree of Life
18) Beauty and the Bees [2:19] It's Tough to Be a Bug
19) It's Tough to Be a Bug [0:48] It's Tough to Be a Bug
20) Diggin' In Dinoland [2:51] Dinoland

THE MAGIC KINGDOM PARK

21) Cinderella Surprise [15:03] Cinderella Castle

So here's the comparison from just a year ago..............why do they have to put some of the same tracks on the 2006/07 album?

Buford

why do they have to put some of the same tracks on the 2006/07 album?

because not only music collectors/fans by this, but general public.... and songs like the "All Aboard," "yo ho," "GGG," etc. are just needed....hit well with the average tourist.... plus, Randy's a really busy guy with soooo many projects....remember that the DISNEY ARCHIVES is coming to iTunes this fall...... :D

I am VERY happy to see 9!??!?! new tracks! I remember being lucky to get even 3 or 4 in the past..... so bring it on!

let's support the release of this great music, so maybe we can get 9 MORE tracks next year.... :D :D

Buford

I don't know which track the "legacy" one is on the new CD, but seeing as I have like four or five 30-minute plus entrance/corridor loops of EPCOT, I'm willing to bet I've got it somewhere. :D

I believe this is the new 2001 entrance theme.....which is so awesome.....there's only a very LQ version floating around the internet, so I am VERY MUCH anticipating that one... :D

....not necessarily the Stitch Track... :lookaroun :D

Rammstein

because not only music collectors/fans by this, but general public.... and songs like the "All Aboard," "yo ho," "GGG," etc. are just needed....hit well with the average tourist.... plus, Randy's a really busy guy with soooo many projects....remember that the DISNEY ARCHIVES is coming to iTunes this fall...... :D

I am VERY happy to see 9!??!?! new tracks! I remember being lucky to get even 3 or 4 in the past..... so bring it on!

let's support the release of this great music, so maybe we can get 9 MORE tracks next year.... :D :D

Considering the 2005 album was my frist Album from Walt Disney World, i am pretty disappointed with the lack of new tracks on this one, but in a way, i am agreeing with the way they do things. If each album had new tracks, they'd run out of new tracks about 5 albums down the line.

teebin

By Legacy music, do they mean the music called " America Spread Your Golden Wings" This is the classic Epcot entrance music that I know.
listen to it hear: http://www.soundofmagic.com/sounds/epcot/futureworld/
Kind of funny that it has America in its title yet it was played by an orchestra in Prague.

Also take a listen to the fountain music "Iron Will" I got all weepy the first time I heard/saw that. Glad I had sunglasses on! Also funny, I have watched the fountain to this music sooooo many times that I can actually hear the water geiser POPS even when listening to it at home. Anyone else?

majortom1981

um

This looks awfully like the two cd set I havethat i bought in august.

Nothing great that is different from the cd i bought back in august.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
By Legacy music, do they mean the music called " America Spread Your Golden Wings" This is the classic Epcot entrance music that I know.
listen to it hear: http://www.soundofmagic.com/sounds/epcot/futureworld/
Kind of funny that it has America in its title yet it was played by an orchestra in Prague.

That particular song, the one you're referencing, is just part of Epcot's entrance loop. It's from the American Adventure. It plays at the end of the show/attraction. It actually has lyrics and is not orchestrated that way when played at the American Adventure - but all of the entrance loop songs at Epcot are like that.

They are all the same melodies but with a different overall orchestration and theme to tie them together. That's how they keep the Energy music from clashing with the Seas music. It also allows them to add and remove music - for example M:S's music has been added while the Millenium theme song has been removed.

Between these songs is another theme, one that is specific to the area. What's the area? Leave a Legacy Monument, as the song setup and the monument were both introduced for the Millenium Celebration. Thus, the linking theme is known as Legacy. It's that big booming music many people actually think of as SSE's theme music. It's presented in a slight variation between each song representing the locations in Epcot.

If you goto the official Epcot website at disneyworld.com, it's the song snippet that plays.

PS: I could be wrong, not having heard the official album yet, but i'm pretty sure i'm right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom