NEW 2006-07 WDW Official Album Track Listing!!!

Spicey477

I was at World of Disney this weekend and only saw last year's cd. I want to buy last year's so I better hurry in case they get rid of it to make room for the 2006-07 one!!

oliveirach

The Camera Center at EPCOT has the new cd. I love the new tracks especially Lights Motor Action which clocks in at 11:12. Can't wait to see whats in store for next year

dizkid03

Original Poster
6. Old Betsy FRONTIERLAND - 1:27
13. Welcome to Tomorrowland TOMORROWLAND - 4:09
15. Galactic Anthem STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE - 2:06
16. Legacy MAIN ENTRANCE - 1:43
17. Energy Adventure Medley ELLEN'S ENERGY ADVENTURE - 4:48 (same as the overture many of us has had for years!!!)
3. One Little Spark JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION WITH FIGMENT - 2:09
4. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme HONEY, I SHRUNK THE AUDIENCE - 1:47
13. Lights, Motors, Action LIGHTS, MOTORS, ACTION - 11:12
17. CTX Theme DINOSAUR - 3:08

Moustronaut

Ok just curious but where or when exactly does Destiny play at Mission:Space? When I got the HCoE disc I was all excited it was going to be the orchestra music played behind Gary and his hair during the preshow. But alas, no.

And I'm so happy that "Legacy" is finally out of a CD assuming it's what Merf thinks it is. I've been calling that the "Epcot Fanfare" since the end of the Millennium Celebration. Have the internet DL version burned to CD and usually have it blasting on my car stereo on the way home from work. :lol:

GymLeaderPhil

Destiny is looped in the exit hallway before you reach Mission Control. It's the ONLY song. Anyone who has ever had to wait (or work) in said hallway unfortunatly knows this quite well. :hammer:

PintoColvig

Get a life? I've traveled all over the world. I'd call that having a life much more than listening to a CD! It's *extremely rare* that the tracks are fixed up or changed in any way - simply re-released. The 6 disc set was fantastic- because that actually DID involve complete re-do's, and I bought that the first day it hit the shelf without hessitation.

But anyone that can sit here and say "I'm GLAD that I have the same ten songs on seven different CDs that I each paid full price for" is totally full of it and simply trying to fluff the issue to get the attention of Randy who, in this case, you all look at as some type of celebrity that you want to be friends with.

Like I said - fantastic that Randy cares about the fans - just as anyone in his spot SHOULD, but rarely does. I think that's great. But it's inexcuseable that the company (not Randy) cannot come up with something original to match the continued rising price.

You want to release the same music over and over? Do a quality set like the Disneyland 6 disc, remaster all the sound and I will GLADLY buy it. But until then, I've said it and I stand by it, I will not pay for another rehash album. MP3 downloads from the net work perfectly for the same results.
I'd like to know about this 6 Disc set. Is it DL only or a mix of both DL and WDW? Is there a 6 Disc WDW set?

I've always thought that there needed to be a large five CD box set for WDW. Each of the parks could have their own disc and the fifth disc could be dedicated to songs from attractions no longer found in the parks.

Montu

I'd like to know about this 6 Disc set. Is it DL only or a mix of both DL and WDW? Is there a 6 Disc WDW set?

I've always thought that there needed to be a large five CD box set for WDW. Each of the parks could have their own disc and the fifth disc could be dedicated to songs from attractions no longer found in the parks.

If you do a search, or a google search you should easily find the entire track list. A Musical History of Disneyland (Or just search Disneyland 6 disc set or something of the sort).

It was *very expensive* for a one time purchase when it was first released, at $125. However, along with 6 full CDs, you got a hardcover book about disney music with lots and lots of concept art from attractions, and my set being one of the "special editions" came with a gold LP of Walt Disney takes you to Disneyland. I play it all the time on my imaginary record player :hammer:

Seriously though, the set is fantastic. I've *MANY TIMES* bought a Disney park CD and seriously regretted spending the $20-25 on it because most of the songs are junk I've had for years that have been released over and over - but in this case, they were all AMAZINGLY remastered to a quality that in some cases sounds better than even the attraction itself.

Just for the beautiful presentation of the discs and the book, it's worth buying the set. But if you're broke, I'm sure you can find most (or likely all) of it for download on mIRC.

disneykw

Oh my! I was so surprised that LMA was on it in the first place. But now I hear that it's over 11min. long? I HAVE GOT TO GET THIS! Now if only they came out with a Dreams Come True parade official cd, I'd be a happy camper! I also like that Big Blue World song from Nemo, I'd like a recording of that as well.

PintoColvig

If you do a search, or a google search you should easily find the entire track list. A Musical History of Disneyland (Or just search Disneyland 6 disc set or something of the sort).

It was *very expensive* for a one time purchase when it was first released, at $125. However, along with 6 full CDs, you got a hardcover book about disney music with lots and lots of concept art from attractions, and my set being one of the "special editions" came with a gold LP of Walt Disney takes you to Disneyland. I play it all the time on my imaginary record player :hammer:

Seriously though, the set is fantastic. I've *MANY TIMES* bought a Disney park CD and seriously regretted spending the $20-25 on it because most of the songs are junk I've had for years that have been released over and over - but in this case, they were all AMAZINGLY remastered to a quality that in some cases sounds better than even the attraction itself.

Just for the beautiful presentation of the discs and the book, it's worth buying the set. But if you're broke, I'm sure you can find most (or likely all) of it for download on mIRC.

Thanks for the info!

TheOneVader

You probably should press the "quote" button so we know what you're talking about....

Which album? More than one were talked about in recent posts of this thread.

Common sense would dictate he means the one the topic is about, the 2006-2007 Walt Disney World Official Album. And I would like to know the same thing. I really, REALLY want the Lights Motors Action track, as well as CTX Theme and Legacy.

Montu

Common sense would dictate he means the one the topic is about, the 2006-2007 Walt Disney World Official Album. And I would like to know the same thing. I really, REALLY want the Lights Motors Action track, as well as CTX Theme and Legacy.

And if you actually read the thread rather than *just* jump to making such a deffensive response you'd see that his question immediatley followed a handful of posts about the Disneyland 6 disc set.

JCAEdge21

You probably should press the "quote" button so we know what you're talking about....

Which album? More than one were talked about in recent posts of this thread.

Sorry. The new one featuring Lights Motors Action and Honey I Shrunk the Audience. Thank you Vader

Montu

Sorry. The new one featuring Lights Motors Action and Honey I Shrunk the Audience. Thank you Vader

Thank you Vader??? He added nothing to the conversation! He jumped on me and made himself look foolish for not reading the prior posts, and still didn't answer your question.

The album you're asking about is already released at WDW.

DisneyWorld30th

Availible?

I just saw this listed on Laughing Place Store. It looks like it is availible. Does anyone have the SKU number? I'd like to call WDW Mail Ordering tomorrow! I certainly don't want to give Laughing Place Store $51.75 for the CD!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom