NEVER AGAIN!

bethymouse

It's not "never again", just rides I prefer to "skip". Astro Orbiter. Little Mermaid ( please don't shoot me!).:eek: Tom Sawyer Island and Liberty Square Riverboat. Hall of Presidents. Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. Ellen's Energy Adventure. Journey Into Imagination ( sorry Figgy).:cry: We do everything at DHS simply because there's not much there sadly!:( We also do pretty much everything at AK when we go for the same reason.:bored: BTW, can't you tell I'm looking forward to these changes, albeit so many of them? LOL.:geek: I would stay at a value resort again, but my DH wouldn't. LOL.:in pain: I wouldn't do Restaurant Marrakesh again. It just wasn't my thing, sorry.:arghh: My goal is to eventually stay at all resorts and eat at all restaurants, so each time we go we have a different experience.;)

NearTheEars

Wow, really?
The Finding Nemo show is probably the first theme park show I've really enjoyed. I get so tired of the normal Disney park stage musicals that unimaginatively try to copy the look and music of the movies. This one has an original score and an inventive combination of live action and puppetry that follows the tradition of the Lion King stage show and Avenue Q.

I don't suppose you two are fans of Robert Lopez's other work like Book of Mormon or Avenue Q, are you?

Love the Nemo stage show!! Great songs and great performers.

Tangled21

Fairfax fare- dry, tasteless chicken
Energy adventure- good place for a nap
Mission space orange- the pressure makes me feel like my head will explode
Primeval whirl- nauseating and very likely to get bruised. Plus it comes every march to my local youth fair.

jw24

The all-star resorts. Enough said.

Agreed. I stayed at AS Sports twice and well, I won't stay there again. It's not so much that I completely hate the resort per say but I don't like sharing buses to DTD and off peak times and eating subpar food court food. I know Pop and AOA are on the higher end of the values but I'm at a point where for future trips, personally, I want to try new resorts, preferably the deluxes because the moderates turn me off with their layouts and large internal bus stops.

Seabasealpha1

Um...Stitch...and sometimes I really feel like all of Tomorrowland...The concept...it's just so lost...it kinda needs love and attention...perhaps it'll be next at MK?

JohnD

Category: Horrible
  • Stitch: Don't take your kids folks. It's a creep fest. Pinned down by shoulder holsters. Things crawling on you in the dark. Belching (which you can smell).
  • Ellen's Energy Adventure: 45 minutes of my life I won't get back
  • Imagination: Snuck smell? Really? Disney stick to oranges and the like, okay?
Category: I've now done it (or haven't been on it in years). Don't need to do it again.
  • Tom Sawyer Island
  • Riverboat
  • Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bears, Hall of Presidents (until a new one)
  • it's a small world
  • Enchanted Tales with Belle (investigative research for my niece you understand. I draw the line at Princess Fairytale Hall though)
  • The Little Mermaid: Almost ranked it horrible. The figures look like plastic and I couldn't tell what was longer -- the path you take to get to the ride or the ride itself
  • Carousel of Progress
  • All movies in World Showcase (China, France, Canada)
  • Living with the Land

PolynesianPrincess

I don't think there are any attractions or shows I would say no to. There are some I don't like, but if someone in my group wanted to go on I would either go with them or sit it out. But yeah, nothing in WDW I would flat out stomp my foot and say "NO!" to.

Will never stay at the Contemporary or Bay Lake Tower again though. The room we had was terrible (2 inch gap between the floor and the bottom of the door to the room, rusty shower curtain holders, the sliding door to the bathroom's lock was loose, etc..) and most of the staff we came across (with the exception of 2) were rude, unhelpful and lacked any sort of customer service skills.

Figments Friend

I am aware of the better options for fish and chips nowadays. I just wish at the time, I knew about it sooner! :arghh: That 2010 trip I didn't make the smartest decisions about where to eat at.
Also another place came to mind: Pizza Planet at HS. Certainly not the best pizza I had but the CS pizza is all the same! There are much better places out there for pizza like Via Napoli, Splitsville or Wolfgang Puck Express!

Agree. Pizza Planet is nothing special.
A shame really as a lot more could have been done there to actually have it mimic the PP in the 'Toy Story' film. It would have made it more a themed dining experience then what ended up being made, which is a few step below your typical local arcade.

I think the pizza served at the All Star Resorts is even better then in DHS...!
:joyfull:

Figments Friend

Fantasmic. So cheap and overated. the fact that the villians mouths don't even match the words they are saying-ugh, what a waste of time!

Agree with Fantasmic. Never really understood the awe it holds over the masses as after you have seen it once, you are good.

It was great when it debuted, but over the years it has become tired and obviously somewhat dated.
Perhaps i have become a little jaded since i am a 'regular' visitor....but it needs a re-do.
It can be great again, it just needs a overhaul and a refreshening.

I do not see it ever blowing away Disneyland's version, however.
When i think of 'Fantasmic'.....i only think of the show in DL.
The version in FL does not exsist to me.

FigmentJedi

MIdway Mania and Soarin are things I've only done once at World, but never again because it's just not worth the trouble doing them again from how damn long their lines are.

Figments Friend

Wow, really?
The Finding Nemo show is probably the first theme park show I've really enjoyed. I get so tired of the normal Disney park stage musicals that unimaginatively try to copy the look and music of the movies. This one has an original score and an inventive combination of live action and puppetry that follows the tradition of the Lion King stage show and Avenue Q.

Yeah, between FoTLK and the Nemo presenation, i find these two stage shows the best on property.
That is shocking as i absolutely despise the 'Finding Nemo' franchise/film but enjoy the musical quite a bit.
It is a must see every time i am wandering around DAK.

I think that says a lot about this stage show!

:)

Fairfax fare- dry, tasteless chicken
Energy adventure- good place for a nap
Mission space orange- the pressure makes me feel like my head will explode
Primeval whirl- nauseating and very likely to get bruised. Plus it comes every march to my local youth fair.
you should request TOT for your next youth fair lol!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom