NEVER AGAIN!

JohnD

MIdway Mania and Soarin are things I've only done once at World, but never again because it's just not worth the trouble doing them again from how damn long their lines are.

I did it once more by waiting in line more than 70 minutes. Never again, not without a FastPass(+)

flyerjab

I won't be taking my kids on A Bug's Life again. That experience terrified them and I don't know if it is described accurately enough so you know what will be happening.

I have also heard that Ellen's Energy Adventure (or whatever it is called) is 45 minutes long? If so, I have not gone on that ride, nor do I plan to.

Will not venture into the Tiki Room again in MK. That was just weird, and numerous animated birds were not working correctly, which just added to the weirdness.

There are a few that I would go on if they refreshed them a bit: The Great Movie Ride and the Backlot Tour. I think that those could be made intriguing if they were both updated - meaning changing out parts to make them a new experience again.

Saw Enchanted Tales with Belle and thought that it was extremely well done. The kids are getting slightly older now though so I don't know...it will be up to them whether they want to see that one again. Maybe with grandkids some day. :happy:

Dragonrider1227

1. Agreed with the bold. What next, putting Viking Goofy in Maelstrom dressed as a viking?

2. It's especially bad with Jose Carioca, since the character is BRAZILIAN.

Brazil is what, 3000-4000 miles away from Mexico?

eh, why not? If I remember correctly they used to have Mickey and the gang in space suits in Future World. And I think that was back in the EPCOT center days.
I think they've been in The American Adventure pavilion dressed in colonial clothing as well

HakunaMatata89

mission space. i never get motion sickness/sea sickness any of that crap but a minute into that experience and i was not a happy camper, my family was in florida at the time and visiting with me and my dad had the same thing happen.

that and ISWA, i did it one time because everyone has to but that song.....

edit,

soarin too...unless they fix the quality cause the level its at now stinks.

Minnie1976

eh, why not? If I remember correctly they used to have Mickey and the gang in space suits in Future World. And I think that was back in the EPCOT center days.
I think they've been in The American Adventure pavilion dressed in colonial clothing as well
I think it was in 2005 i took a picture with Mickey and goofy on space suits at Epcot. Haven't seen them since.

EpcoTim

The Mickey and Goofy in spacesuits was just for a limited time when Mission Space opened. Likely won't see them again.
No, back in the 80s they had them roaming the parks in cheesy silver "future outfits". There used to be a great store that you had to go downstairs to get to and they were always that area.

Magenta Panther

I can't handle Space Mountain any more, trying to focus where i am in the darkness makes me queasy. (must be old age catching up on me). I haven't rode the Ellen attraction in years. Indy Stunt Show is something I pass also.

I don't blame you about Space Mountain. It's so jerky and slams you around so badly, it's hard to enjoy it. Add that to my list of NEVER AGAIN! It really needs to be rebuilt IMO.

kfergdisney

I will never do Mission Space...the "soft" version...ever again. Thrill rides are what pump me up and that was a total let down. I think I psyched myself up too much!
Also will never go to WDW during the summer. So much more pleasant in the fall and winter.
Well, I probably will go in the summer. It's WDW. I don't get to go very often, so I shouldn't say that!!

tribbleorlfl

I would say TSMM if the wait is greater than 30 min (so never again) and FotLK. I was reemed out on another board for my opinion, but I don't find stationary parade floats inside a cavernous building entertaining, nor the ethnic stereotypes present in the show. I would much rather see a condensed version of the Broadway show replace it when it reopens in its new location.

DisNerdChristina

MK-not a fan of Monsters Inc or Stitch and I was unimpressed with TTS
Epcot-quick service in China-absolutely terrible, looked like dog food and Coral Reef; movies in WS, Innoventions until they update and put some attractions in
HS-Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow. As far as quick service food goes, I found the selections to be very slim, just the typical hamburger, pizza, hot dog. I will NEVER go pack to ToyStory Pizza Planet-worst service and terrible food
AK-Primeval whirl and Triceratops Spin

IAmFloridaBorn

I like Disney and even though I already know what each ride does, I still enjoy it because it's Disney.

Something I'd never do again? Jungle Cruise . Just no.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom