NEVER AGAIN!

Laura Ellen

I really dislike Star Tours - I never feel sick on rides, period. But i was so nauseous after the ride i wanted to be sick.

I don't like Soarin' - 3 hours for a film? So overrated. I prefer Living with the Land.

Also, not a fan of Rose and Crown - The Fish and Chips are AWFUL! I have me some fish and chups every weeks here in NZ, and i know fresh from the frozen.

PhilharMagician

I will never again ride Horizons, eat @ Captain Jack's, go to The Adventurers Club or see Tarzan Rocks. I could never say that I would never do something that still exists. I may have had a bad meal, maybe a bad CM or I had a bad day on a ride but I never know what the next day will bring. I have had horrible meals and reluctantly went back to the same restaurant and been pleasantly surprised by great food and service. It may be a few years before I my try something again after a bad experience I typically always will go back at some point.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I really dislike Star Tours - I never feel sick on rides, period. But i was so nauseous after the ride i wanted to be sick.

I don't like Soarin' - 3 hours for a film? So overrated. I prefer Living with the Land.

Also, not a fan of Rose and Crown - The Fish and Chips are AWFUL! I have me some fish and chups every weeks here in NZ, and i know fresh from the frozen.

Welcome to the board!, In the fish and chips department you have hit upon one of WDW's issues the constant cheapening of the meal ingredients whilst the price skyrockets, At one time they WERE fresh and quite good according to many of my british friends but now both the fish and the chips are frozen and nasty.

Jeff456

I don't understand why Ellen's energy adventure gets so many mentions here sure it's a little dated but I think it's great and it still makes me laugh... the only think I can think of is Captain E. O everything else I'd do again and always try and do on all my trips

JerseyDad

....Country Bears ......AAAAARRRGH!!!

Captain-Kirk-What-Has-Been-Seen-72986462745.jpeg

JerseyDad

I don't understand why Ellen's energy adventure gets so many mentions here sure it's a little dated but I think it's great and it still makes me laugh... the only think I can think of is Captain E. O everything else I'd do again and always try and do on all my trips

....agree ...it's dated ....but still relevant, since "we've" not fixed our energy issues. I enjoy it still ....quite a lot actually.

Blackburn23

As a kid, Great Movie Ride. I am man enough to admit there was nothing scarier at the time to me than when our tour guide touched the crystal and was cooked. My dad explained to me the rest of the day that it wasnt real, i finally conquered my fears when i hit Junior High....... (sad i know)

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster

I've never been on Ellen's Energy Adventure. I would go on it, but I can't seem to find it when I go to Epcot. :confused:

Fable McCloud

Mission Space made me feel queasy and strange the whole rest of my morning at EPCOT. If we go back for our Honeymoon my guy has never been, so I may try to let him go it alone, or else ask for the toned down version. I love thrill rides, but for some reason it made me really wonky after.

Also, I have thus far avoided Country Bears, and will keep doing so. I think Christopher Walken made valid points ion the movie about Country Bear Hall being torn down...

jamesgf

For rides it would be Stitch (no explanation needed), Mission Space (feels like getting shoved in a closet that smells like stale puke and watching a crappy video tape), and Astro Orbiter (the rockets are way to painful for me to sit in).

For Dining it would be Via Napoli (just horrible on our last trip, made me feel sick) and Biergarten (food was mediocre but the BTG that was there was literally eating at the buffet, I'm surprised they didn't just pull up a chair. No more Disney buffets for me).

JerseyDad

For rides it would be Stitch (no explanation needed), Mission Space (feels like getting shoved in a closet that smells like stale puke and watching a crappy video tape), and Astro Orbiter (the rockets are way to painful for me to sit in).

For Dining it would be Via Napoli (just horrible on our last trip, made me feel sick) and Biergarten (food was mediocre but the BTG that was there was literally eating at the buffet, I'm surprised they didn't just pull up a chair. No more Disney buffets for me).

....food at Via Napoli was okay this past trip ...it was the bill that made me sick. +$100 bucks for lunch!!

jharvey

He was acquitted, and evidence since then suggests that the allegations were fabricated to extort money from him.
I was going to say something pithy like, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it is probably a pedophile. But, since this is a family site for the most magical place on earth, I will not push us towards a lock.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom