NEVER AGAIN!

Tinkerbell397

I will never....
-visit WDW in the summer again...too hot...too sweaty....oh...and did I mention too HOT and HUMID
-ride on Star Tours.....too visually stimulating and made me nauseous.....
-Captain Jack Sparrow.....thought the show was a pre show....a huge disappointment
-eat at Whispering Canyons in The WL... too much like Cracker Barrel and more expensive
-stay at The WL...stayed 2X.....lovely....just won't stay again
-ride The Great Movie Ride...enough is enough

That's about it.....I love love love Disney so I really had to work hard for the answers. :cat:
-

Dragonrider1227

Well, I for one do not plan to ever ride the Indy Speedway. The ride itself is kind of fun but not worth the 20 minutes of loud engines and smelly gas. I pity anyone who has to work there.
I've never even stepped foot in Stitch or Country Bears and never plan to.
Oh yeah, unless there's absolutely no where else to go, I doubt I'll ever go to Pizza Planet again. The pizza was alright but the whole thing was a total waste of an awesome concept

Last edited:

FettFan

Gran Fiesta Tour: In my opinion the most offensive overlay of a ride ever, beating out Stitch's Great Eructation and Journey into Michael Eisner's Imagination. It exemplifies everything wrong with Disney rides today: Screens replacing props, characters where there ought not to be characters, and and an overall trend to discard what was interesting, quiet, and idiosyncratic with a lot of noise and flailing around.

1. Agreed with the bold. What next, putting Viking Goofy in Maelstrom dressed as a viking?

2. It's especially bad with Jose Carioca, since the character is BRAZILIAN.

Brazil is what, 3000-4000 miles away from Mexico?

FettFan

Oh, if Mr. Toad was still around, there is no way I would ever ever get back on that monstrosity!
Well, maybe once as a "conquer my fear" thing but not again after that.

"Monstrosity"?

418418_365202603510176_100000613185628_1208752_214122061_n.jpg

rd805

Wow, really?
The Finding Nemo show is probably the first theme park show I've really enjoyed. I get so tired of the normal Disney park stage musicals that unimaginatively try to copy the look and music of the movies. This one has an original score and an inventive combination of live action and puppetry that follows the tradition of the Lion King stage show and Avenue Q.

I don't suppose you two are fans of Robert Lopez's other work like Book of Mormon or Avenue Q, are you?

The look is really cool, but the music is beyond annoying.

George1995

Only ride I probably won't ever do again is Mission Space. I loved the ride and the concept but man I had the worst headache for the next hour or so after I got off that I don't think it would be worth it again.

Chrononymous

I like to say never say never. attractions I didn't like in the past, I have tried again...with mostly favorable results.
SGE is horrible...but I didn't want to claw my eyes out so much the second time.

On the other hand... restaurants...yeah. ABC Commissary could put all my favorite foods on the menu and pay ME to eat there and I would still wouldn't risk it.

Oriolesmagic

Man, some of you guys are awfully nitpicky about some things in the World. Disney is a place for me to look on the positive side of things and just enjoy the fact that I'm in the Happiest Place on Earth. Ergo, I really don't rule anything out, if somebody in my group wants to do something that isn't my favorite thing to do, I'll just suck it up and look for a way to enjoy it because my friends or family are enjoying it.

Except for SGA, that can just be eternally forgotten.

Dragonrider1227

I'm hardly nitpicky. There are just certain things I don't enjoy as much as others.
And there are things that left my young, impressionable mind frightened and scarred (coughmrtoadcough)

Since1976

I sat and thought about this, and I realized there is really nothing at Disney which I'd refuse to do again. I mean, there are attractions which I think could have been used for better purpose, like JIYI and SGE and Gran Fiesta Tour and Backlot Tour, but I find that even the worst Disney attraction has some redeeming value, be it the art direction, attention to detail, music, etc. You know the saying: "A bad pizza is still a pizza." And Disney usually does more right than it does wrong.

That said, I think Disney should aspire to more than just "this ride was spectacularly adequate."

DVC4bestvacations

Wow ... we've stayed at the Poly the past 5 or 6 trips and have had nothing but great CMs who went above and beyond
confused24.gif

Cm's at the front desk were not very knowledgeable. They couldn't give us answers to basic questions. The CM's at the counter service restaurant we're down right nasty. There are too many other choices. Why would I want to go back there.

garagely

never again, huh? let's see....

- mad tea cups. i love rides, but i hate spinning. cat in the hat at IOA is about my limit with spinning.
- philharmagic . honestly i keep forgetting it's there, and imagining Legend of the Lion King in it's place.
- sci-fi dine in theater. childhood food poisoning incident.
- lights/camera/bored stunt show. i saw it once when a friend was driving. that was enough.
- voyage of the little mermaid. that's the show, right?
- mission space, whichever the queasy side is.
- kali river rapids. kind of boring imo, and i don't like being drenched all day.
- primeval whirl/triceratops spin. just, no.
- peter pan's flight (at WDW) i actually love this ride, but the crazy long lines are a big deterrent.
- nemo subs (at DL). low capacity, long lines, claustrophobia!

man that list makes me sound really cranky :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom