Nana Adores MJ

nibblesandbits

I'd have acknowledged it the fist time, but I didn't want to have to bring this guy out:

100441_8404-lg.jpg

The thread just got larger. :lookaroun
please don't bring him out again...:lookaroun

Pongo

Anyone home?

Another good day. I think it's the fact that I've been running. Cross country is GREAT. Everyone should run. Wooo.

Now I'm off to eat dinner.

Disnut

Well we tied our record for the year in the temp. We got to 101 today. We haven't been below 96 since before the 1st of the month.:eek:

Fantasmic!329

I got new glasses!! :D
Squareish.
Old ones are being turned into sunglasses.
Saw gramma. She's doing a little better. See my post in MJ'sSpot.

Wow. I'm being brief. :lol:

Connor002

imagineer boy

Attention, people of Earth: I am Ambassador Phantom, from the planet Krankor! I am rapidly approaching your planet... in the warship, which you have just seen.I will arrive tomorrow night at precisely eight o'clock. At that time I shall make my wishes known to you. You will obey them... or die! Have a pleasant night's sleep... HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA!

nibblesandbits

Attention, people of Earth: I am Ambassador Phantom, from the planet Krankor! I am rapidly approaching your planet... in the warship, which you have just seen.I will arrive tomorrow night at precisely eight o'clock. At that time I shall make my wishes known to you. You will obey them... or die! Have a pleasant night's sleep... HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA!
I believe the correct word is...anyway...:lookaroun

Uponastar

*backs slowly out of the thread*
*locks the door*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom