Nana Adores MJ

DisneyBunny

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here. I just wish I could ditch work and go out and enjoy it. I'm okay this morning. How are you all?

DisneyBunny

Dot and I could do that....

On second thought - take advantage of that while you can!

I'm not supposed to lift anything over 15 pounds for 6 weeks after surgery, otherwise I'll screw up some major organs and need emergency surgery. Guess what weighs more than 15 pounds.... the vaccum cleaner!
:sohappy:

Suddenly I'm picturing "Deliverance" . . . :lookaroun

:lol: It's a good thing Marc's staying home.

Uponastar

I'm not supposed to lift anything over 15 pounds for 6 weeks after surgery, otherwise I'll screw up some major organs and need emergency surgery. Guess what weighs more than 15 pounds.... the vaccum cleaner!

You should document Marc's adventures in housekeeping.
I think we'd all love to see pics of him pushing that vac around. :D

Nemo14

Once he masters that job, keep reminding him of how good he is at it, then he'll want to keep doing it! :animwink:

DisneyBunny

You should document Marc's adventures in housekeeping.
I think we'd all love to see pics of him pushing that vac around. :D

He'd kill me. :lol: He's not a picture person normally, so he'd be extra suspicious of me taking pictures of him doing the vaccuming.

I'll try though!

jesserin

Good Morning Ladies! :) Y'all made me giggle this morning... thanks for the laugh... *adds deliverance to list of crazy movies i don't need to see again* ;)

Disnut

Hey everyone. How are all of you? :wave:

I feel good. I just feel like it is going to be a strange day. Not good or bad just strange.:lookaroun

Uponastar

Good Morning Ladies! :) Y'all made me giggle this morning... thanks for the laugh... *adds deliverance to list of crazy movies i don't need to see again* ;)

Good morning Jess.
Good job over at the Spot last night. The joint was jumping!

You're right about "Deliverance". Once is more than enough!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom