Nana Adores MJ

MommytoMJM

Today is gonna stink

Last Night Stunk

I pulled the big muscle in my upper arm left side, miousing side

MJ was up and down all night crying with what I think is an ear infection, so I called the dr.....

Guess what, no appts today, let me have the nurse talkto the dr and see what we can do..

So I wait....

Today is gonna stink......

Uponastar

Today is gonna stink

Last Night Stunk

MJ was up and down all night crying with what I think is an ear infection, so I called the dr.....

Guess what, no appts today, let me have the nurse talkto the dr and see what we can do..

So I wait....

((HUGS))

MommytoMJM

Well, the Dr called, they can't see her till 4pm. So Andrew is going to go in, work for an hour, release part of his shift, come get us for the Dr, (since I can neither drive nor lift MJ with this shoulder) brng us home then go back to work....sigh.

tigsmom

Well, the Dr called, they can't see her till 4pm. So Andrew is going to go in, work for an hour, release part of his shift, come get us for the Dr, (since I can neither drive nor lift MJ with this shoulder) brng us home then go back to work....sigh.

((HUGS))

Just take things slow and you'll get thru the day. :wave:

DisneyBunny

Today is gonna stink

Last Night Stunk

So I wait....

Sorry! Huggles to you and MJ.

I'm gonna have to start walking more. . .
To make up for extra donuts.

You and me both. I'm going to be packing on the pounds while I'm immobile. :lookaroun

Poor Andrew. :(

MommytoMJM

Thanks Mad and Bunny.....

This is so frustrating, things just haven't been normal since the hospital stay :( She's probably had this for a while but just now started complaining about it since she can take a lot of pain, so it's probably pretty bad....

Nemo14

((hugs)) to Bonny and MJ - good luck at the Dr.'s....

Disnut

Bonny where ever you are today I am thinking of you.:wave: :kiss: Take care of yourself and MJ. and try not to worry so much. God is there to do that for you.:sohappy: (of course I keep telling myself the same thing all the time):lol:

Disnut

I can't wait for these guys to go back - they've really been bickereing latelay. Drives me nuts!

The girls were getting that way also. Sherri started crossing guard yesterday morning and she has to be at school about 10 minutes before the others. So we just leave that much earlier. She also gets out at 3:15 instead of 3.

The weather is still hot here about 100 for the next couple of days. :mad:

Nemo14

The girls were getting that way also. Sherri started crossing guard yesterday morning and she has to be at school about 10 minutes before the others. So we just leave that much earlier. She also gets out at 3:15 instead of 3.

The weather is still hot here about 100 for the next couple of days. :mad:
DH and DS were both crossing guards in the 6th grade. We thought it was rather humorous they they were croassing guards before I'd let them cross the main raods by themselves!

Disnut

I don't let the girls walk to school by themselves and it is only around the corner and I let her stand there holding onto a sign in the middle of the street. duh.

my internet keeps going down this morning. so if I don't come back you know what is going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom