Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

I don't let the girls walk to school by themselves and it is only around the corner and I let her stand there holding onto a sign in the middle of the street. duh.

my internet keeps going down this morning. so if I don't come back you know what is going on.
I'm at work on the incredibly slow computer, so I'm off in CyberSpace most of the time.....

MommytoMJM

My internet is all wacky too. Andrew is getting ready to go to wrok for an hour, then he comes back to help us get ready for the doctors appointment. I ma not going to be able to dress me and MJ myself with this shoulder....I'm giving it today, but if it is still this bad tomorrow it's off to the Dr with me.

MJ's eye is really teary and seepy on the side that has the suspected ear infection, I don't know what that is about :( poor baby....

Disnut

My internet is all wacky too. Andrew is getting ready to go to wrok for an hour, then he comes back to help us get ready for the doctors appointment. I ma not going to be able to dress me and MJ myself with this shoulder....I'm giving it today, but if it is still this bad tomorrow it's off to the Dr with me.

MJ's eye is really teary and seepy on the side that has the suspected ear infection, I don't know what that is about :( poor baby....

I don't like it when babies or younger kids get sick. They really don't know how or what to tell you.

MommytoMJM

And it's even worse with MJ, cause she only has speech at about a 18 month old level...I suspect she's had it a while, but I didn't know cause she couldn't tell me, she's been pointing at her temple for a few days....

Betty, I put up a Nemo avatar....

Disnut

And it's even worse with MJ, cause she only has speech at about a 18 month old level...I suspect she's had it a while, but I didn't know cause she couldn't tell me, she's been pointing at her temple for a few days....

Betty, I put up a Nemo avatar....

yeah I know how that feels. I hurts like.....:zipit: but things will get better. I do have faith in that . I don't know when but they will.

Connor002

fighting0092.gif

nibblesandbits

OMG! I am finally caught up! I think I read for like an hour trying to catch up on all that crap! :lol:

Actually it was very entertaining and i only got lost a few times in there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom