Nana Adores MJ

Fantasmic!329

Did you lick it?

Side note: Today they had sign ups at lunch for donating blood. Apparently they were giving out cookies at the SIGN-UP. Which I thought was weird, since I didn't even get a cookie when I PASSED OUT giving blood last year :rolleyes:

Also, they said that if you donate blood, you get 50% off a ticket to Universal, which is an offer I may not be able to refuse. I'm a bit apprehensive, though, considering the fiasco that was my last and only time giving blood.

But I want to again. I really do. I just don't want to pass out afterward :lol:
I'm too young to give blood, but I can't even get a blood test (which is a lot less blood) without nausea and dizziness. :lol: :hurl:

Pongo

I'm too young to give blood, but I can't even get a blood test (which is a lot less blood) without nausea and dizziness. :lol: :hurl:

I'm fine with the needles and actually giving the blood, but afterwards I didn't wait long enough or sit correctly for the blood to get back up to my head or whatever it is you have to do.

So... I fainted.

MommytoMJM

We've talked about doing MNSSHP this year. No idea how much it costs though, and whether we will be able to afford it. This is "that time of year" for us.....birthdays Sept Oct Nov Dec and Jan....Thanksgving Nov, Xmas Dec (ds's bday is 3 days before xmas) so with having to buy for all of THAT stuff... I dunno. How much is it? We would need for 2 adults and 3 kids.

Oh, and let's not forget the $1000 for pass-renewal that needs to be done w/in the next 21 days, or we will end up paying $150 more....*sigh*

Hugs

So hey Guys..
Maggie ate 2 cheetos puffs yesterday and did not gag at all..

her first REAL food ever..YAY!!!

Yay!!!

Okay. :lookaroun
We love Dot. :kiss: And her magicial minions known as IMoms. :lol: :kiss:

Awwww. thanks!

Hey Nibbles!

Hey there, long tome no see

I am pretty good. I am looking forward to next week. I am working the first MNSSHP on Friday:)sohappy:). But also, Cinderellabration ends next Sat.:(:cry: How are you?

Yay, sounds fun! What time are we needed for Thursday?

Sometimes it's feast or famine here!
I much prefer feast. :)
I love it when everyone is here!

Me too

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom