Nana Adores MJ

Pongo

Good afternoon.

Tonight is my first BCC class for two weeks. I don't want to go back.

It's also bad because my high school bought me the WRONG Environmental Science book. Good thing I have that class tonight :rolleyes: And We had homework :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bah. Whatever. Today's been pretty good. There's some storms brushing in, though, I think.

Nemo14

Good afternoon.

It's also bad because my high school bought me the WRONG Environmental Science book. Good thing I have that class tonight :rolleyes: And We had homework :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bah. Whatever. Today's been pretty good. There's some storms brushing in, though, I think.
Want a cookie for your class?

Uponastar

Good afternoon.

Hello Luke!

Pongo

Want a cookie for your class?

Did you lick it?

Side note: Today they had sign ups at lunch for donating blood. Apparently they were giving out cookies at the SIGN-UP. Which I thought was weird, since I didn't even get a cookie when I PASSED OUT giving blood last year :rolleyes:

Also, they said that if you donate blood, you get 50% off a ticket to Universal, which is an offer I may not be able to refuse. I'm a bit apprehensive, though, considering the fiasco that was my last and only time giving blood.

But I want to again. I really do. I just don't want to pass out afterward :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom