Nana Adores MJ

nibblesandbits

wow! I think it's been forever since almost everyone was here!

Hi Bonny!!! Glad to see you here again! And happy to hear that everything with Nana was awesome!

Danny! I missed you so! How was Florida? (I'm reading to catch up...but I wanna hear now!)

And Connor! :kiss:

dandaman

Hi Dan! How was First Day?

Hi there Danny!
How was the first day back?

Hello Daniel!
How was school?

Certainly not interesting enough to warrant a minimum of three people wondering how it went. :lookaroun :lol:

I seem to have some pretty good teachers. I have a strage feeling that Canadian History will be my favourite subject this semester.

(Connor: "Canadian history is trading beaver pelts and watching water freeze!") ;)

MommytoMJM

Hi Connor and Danny :)

Nana is a gem, I don't know what we'd do without her, she does so much for MJ that we could NEVER do for MJ by ourselves.

Pongo

Certainly not interesting enough to warrant a minimum of three people wondering how it went. :lookaroun :lol:

I seem to have some pretty good teachers. I have a strage feeling that Canadian History will be my favourite subject this semester.

(Connor: "Canadian history is trading beaver pelts and watching water freeze!") ;)

I didn't even realize there was Candian History :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

wow - it's getting crowded in here! :lookaroun

I love it! :sohappy:
Isn't it awesome!!?? :sohappy:

:lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom