Nana Adores MJ

nibblesandbits

Woah, woah, woah. You're a married Nibbs now. You're not allwed to think anyone has a nice backside anymore! :lookaroun

:lol:

Um...yeah...sure...:lol:

I have been married for awhile and there are some backsides that are better.:D :eek: :lol:

Yes there are...and Kenny Chesney is one of them! I've admired his for about 4 years now! :lol:

She's married. . .
not dead. :lookaroun

:lol: Nope...and if what's his face can look at pretty girls...I most certainly can look at hot cowboys! :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

psst...I am putting the email addresses in for the wedding website...you all should get an e-mail somewhere around 3:30-4:00 for those of you who gave me their addresses.

DisneyBunny

What's wrong Bunny?

Stupid clients. :mad:

Our rule- Can look but Don't touch.:lol:

Uh... Am I wrong to not let my hubby look? I don't look, why should he? He doesn't want to look, anyways.

psst...I am putting the email addresses in for the wedding website...you all should get an e-mail somewhere around 3:30-4:00 for those of you who gave me their addresses.

Ooh! I must have missed that. One PM coming your way!

nibblesandbits

Bunny said:
Uh... Am I wrong to not let my hubby look? I don't look, why should he? He doesn't want to look, anyways.

Wow...you've got more dicipline than I do. I can't keep myself from looking. So if I'm allowed to look...he should be too.

Bunny said:
Ooh! I must have missed that. One PM coming your way!

Ok...waiting for it! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom