Nana Adores MJ

Pongo

No, she is about 45 minutes away and will be home weekends. She is 10 minutes from her favorite mall...she called me from there before. She and her room mates went to pick up a few things. :lol:

Well that's good.

My sister went to college in North Carolina - 9 hours away driving. And with myself hoping to go to school in Ohio, I'll be pretty far from home as well :lol:

But that's okay. It's time to broaden my scope.

Fantasmic!329

Hello Joanna and Mad! :wave:

I cried the day my sister went off to college :lookaroun
I was in Pre-K (or maybe not even that yet...) when my brother and sister went to college (they're twins.)
I'm not sure if I cried.

My brother went to Virgina Tech, so he was a bit of a trip. However, my sister went to The College of New Jersey, so she was easier to see.

Nemo14

Hi Freddy and any otheres who lurk - we're off to Maine in a few minutes to see DD.
Congratulations to Mad and Katie!
*sends a box of tissues to both*

Fantasmic!329

Hi Luke!

The book is The Color of Water by James McBride. The project is 3 - 2 pargraph essays (if you can call that an essay...) about the James, and 3 - 2 paragraph essays about the James' mother, Ruth. (The story is written in two different voices.)

Not that bad, but we are not allowed to type it. :brick:Very frustrating.

Pongo

Hi Luke!

The book is The Color of Water by James McBride. The project is 3 - 2 pargraph essays (if you can call that an essay...) about the James, and 3 - 2 paragraph essays about the James' mother, Ruth. (The story is written in two different voices.)

Not that bad, but we are not allowed to type it. :brick:Very frustrating.

Not allowed to type? That's really strange. Why is that?

Fantasmic!329

Not allowed to type? That's really strange. Why is that?
So we don't "e-mail the answers to a friend, change the font, and that's it."

I was the only one in my class (3 years in a row) to type it. So, how could I have cheated if I was the only to type it?

I guess AIM woulda worked. :lookaroun But cheating is not my thing. :wave: :lol:

Pongo

So we don't "e-mail the answers to a friend, change the font, and that's it."

I was the only one in my class (3 years in a row) to type it. So, how could I have cheated if I was the only to type it?

I guess AIM woulda worked. :lookaroun But cheating is not my thing. :wave: :lol:

Hmm... That sounds like a pretty lame reason IMO.

I type EVERYTHING for high school, unless it's an in-class assignment. Typing is just so much easier for me sometimes. And my hands don't cramp up.

Some teachers have busted students for copying SparkNotes and whatnot, but usually they WANT us to type. Easier to read that way, I guess.

Fantasmic!329

Hmm... That sounds like a pretty lame reason IMO.

I type EVERYTHING for high school, unless it's an in-class assignment. Typing is just so much easier for me sometimes. And my hands don't cramp up.

Some teachers have busted students for copying SparkNotes and whatnot, but usually they WANT us to type. Easier to read that way, I guess.
I type everything possible.
I can type reallly fast.
Writing it by hand just is a waste of time for me.
I guess for a slow typer, handwriting is better, but not for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom