Nana Adores MJ

MommytoMJM

By the way.... I talked to Danny yesterday, we weren't able to meet up, but he said to tell you all hi and he's having a great time. Lots of pictures of ice cream have been shot :)

Disnut

Thanks Susan, I come from a long line of alcoholics and drug addicts, a fate which I have managed to avoid thus far (knock wood)

I had friends that were on drugs but as far as I know none of my family(close) never took or tried drugs. Although I could see now that it would have been easy for me but I never did. I owe that to a police offier that went to our church. He showed a film where a guy was taking drugs and he went to go for a swim, The problem was the pool was emptied so he droved into concete. Which that scene changed my life. That officer died several yrs ago not knowing that he really saved me.

joanna71985

Hi all, it's been busy, busy the last few days. Things didn't work out as I planned, but we managed to salvage some stuff.

Nana took us to the Playhouse Disney Breakfast (a LOT of fun), we got to take MJ to see the Wiggles, we got front row seats Murray Wiggle even came down and shook MJ's hand. Anthony Wiggle also paid a lot of attention to her. The rain that came through made it cool enough that we were actually able to stay out most of the day. We got many welcome backs and concern for MJ.

We also got to go to MK for one evening, it was really nice.

This morning we got to go to the Princess Breakfast at Norway and it was awesome. The Princesses all paid a lot of attention to MJ, especially Snow White, it was really awesome.

Now we're home, Andrew has gone to work. We are all really tired and will sleep good tonight, fortunately, we don't have to do much for the next few days.

MJ does seem to have another cold, foo.

That's awsome Bonny. I'm glad that you guys had a good time. Also, do you know if you will go into the MK on Friday the 15th? That's probably going to be the best time to re-do the surprise, as it is the only good day off (although I do have Sunday the 10th off). I hope everyone had a good day today. I had a pretty quiet and uneventful day. Tomorrow I am doing the little ones EMH at 7:24 am and then doing pirates. Have a good evening everyone.:wave:

tigsmom

evening all :wave:

Sent the mermaid off to college today...it was tough, but I think she will be ok.
Been too busy to really check in here so I'm a little behind the times.
Why didn't anybody tell me MJ's site was open and fully operational? :(

Pongo

Hello Joanna and Mad! :wave:

evening all :wave:

Sent the mermaid off to college today...it was tough, but I think she will be ok.
Been too busy to really check in here so I'm a little behind the times.
Why didn't anybody tell me MJ's site was open and fully operational? :(

I cried the day my sister went off to college :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom