Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

We BBQd here today. I think my big freezer is going out. There wasn't a whole lot in it but just a little meat. Hamburger meat, a turkey, and some rib steaks. I will cook the hamburger meat probley Monday and bake the turkey then also. What is everyone else doing today (besides watching rain):lol:

Uponastar

We BBQd here today. I think my big freezer is going out. There wasn't a whole lot in it but just a little meat. Hamburger meat, a turkey, and some rib steaks. I will cook the hamburger meat probley Monday and bake the turkey then also. What is everyone else doing today (besides watching rain):lol:

I did a little ironing. . .very little. :lookaroun
Really, not much else.
I can't account for it being 5:20 PM. :eek:
What did I do with this day??

Nemo14

I did a little ironing. . .very little. :lookaroun
Really, not much else.
I can't account for it being 5:20 PM. :eek:
What did I do with this day??
I know that feeling - basically I did laundry and phone calls, and all of a sudden it's time to fix dinner!

MommytoMJM

Hi everyone....

Nana is doing MJ's nails, I am working on the website. Tonight we begin her Admin training. We also are going to be doing some brainstorming to get all our ideas written down.

I added a new forum, I hope it goes over well. I am also toying with the idea of opening the forum for reading only to guests....any thoughts?

Fantasmic!329

Hi everyone....

Nana is doing MJ's nails, I am working on the website. Tonight we begin her Admin training. We also are going to be doing some brainstorming to get all our ideas written down.

I added a new forum, I hope it goes over well. I am also toying with the idea of opening the forum for reading only to guests....any thoughts?
Glad you are having a nice time with Nana!!

Bonny, I wouldn't open Chit Chat for guests. I think that should remain for members only. But that's just me. :wave:

Uponastar

Glad you are having a nice time with Nana!!

Bonny, I wouldn't open Chit Chat for guests. I think that should remain for members only. But that's just me. :wave:

Another way of looking at it. . .
If guests can read Chit Chat it might draw their interest and help them decide to become members.
That's how it worked for me here.
I would come in and read and finally it got to the point where I just wanted to say something. :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Another way of looking at it. . .
If guests can read Chit Chat it might draw their interest and help them decide to become members.
That's how it worked for me here.
I would come in and read and finally it got to the point where I just wanted to say something. :lol:
Hmmm....maybe. Maybe that would work....

When I'm not logged in here, I can't acess Chit Chat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom