My favorite show scene on Haunted Mansion ride is....

YankeeMouse

I've got an unusual one. When the doom buggy gets "pushed" out of the attic and goes backward down the little hill to the entrance to the graveyard. My favorite part...it's dark, you anticipate the ghosts, and I always hope the ride will get held up there, but it has never happened to us.

ABigBrassBand

The graveyard, just for the fact that it is an amazing atmosphere, and I actually FEEL like I'm there, just of how well its done. If I had to choose a specific part of the ride, definitely the AA above you saying the death-related puns (i.e. "Don't forget your death certificate"), but whenever I see that AA, it reminds me of the Haunted Mansion movie *shivers*

imagineer boy

Also I know I posted this before but I swear on my mother's grave that I have heard Donald Duck's voice come out of the casket (where the person is trying to push it open). I did it 4 times and twice I went by at the right time and heard a faint cry of his voice. Way too convenient to be a coincidence IMO.

Um, you're probably hearing the audio track for the casket guy saying "Let me outta here!"

DisneyPrincess5

Hmm so hard to chose my favorite scene when they're all awesome!
I love the scene with the floating candelabra down the hallway and the new staircase scene. But I so love them all!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
As a young kid, my favorite scene was the floating candelabra down the hallway with the knight's armor. When I think back while riding about how much it spooked me back then, I still get a little creeped out. :lookaroun :lol:

CaptainJackNO

I love the area where the piano is playing by itself with the window, rain, and lightning in the background. Really makes it seem like it is nightime in a real haunted house.

Testtrack321

The earlier scenes in the attraction are my favorites - the transforming Master Gracey portrait, the stretching room, the hall with the flashing portraits, and the tapping door scene. These are probably all the creepiest scenes also... I may have a little bit of a morbid fascination...

TOTALLY agree there! It's subtle and ambient, so cool. While I like the end it seems to be just cluttered.

bgraham34

I had a hard time deciding but I went with the graveyard scene. There is just so much to see and experience that got my vote.

glee

Mine is also the ballroom but its all amazing!!!!

I also love the beginning of the ride for some reason.:D

riogirl

Love the Hallway scene with the floating candelabra`first fave. Next fave-Ballroom Scene and coming in third is the coffin scene.

Disney_Belle

The attic is my favorite, I see new details everytime I ride HM. Actually, I see new details in almost all of the rooms... but the attic is my favorite scene.

dweezil78

I'd just like to point out, unless I'm mistaken, that not one person has mentioned the HITCHHIKING GHOSTS. (Myself included.)

Maybe it doesn't count as a scene, but for anyone who had the chance to ride HM as a kid, this was one of the most mind blowing things you'd probably ever seen.

Just want to make sure they got their due respect! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom