My favorite show scene on Haunted Mansion ride is....

MKCP 1985

the ballroom scene over the attic for the simple reason you can almost see the whole thing at one time and you can choose what to focus on each time.

there are so many good choices though - the reason this is such a great attraction. something new to see every time!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'd just like to point out, unless I'm mistaken, that not one person has mentioned the HITCHHIKING GHOSTS. (Myself included.)

Maybe it doesn't count as a scene, but for anyone who had the chance to ride HM as a kid, this was one of the most mind blowing things you'd probably ever seen.

Just want to make sure they got their due respect! :sohappy:

So true. I remember coming back after my first trip (A long time ago!) and this was the first thing that I told my Grandmother about.

It definitely makes an impression.

oommggitskait

I'd just like to point out, unless I'm mistaken, that not one person has mentioned the HITCHHIKING GHOSTS. (Myself included.)

Maybe it doesn't count as a scene, but for anyone who had the chance to ride HM as a kid, this was one of the most mind blowing things you'd probably ever seen.

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who loved this part! Even as an adult, it still gets me everytime. I love it!!

mickey2008.1

i love the graveyard, especially since we got stuck there for 5 minutes last year, so much to see. Madam and the bride at the end were always creepy to me, and hence very memorable.

sublimesting

Original Poster

yeah, I am surprised by that and that there wasn't more people that said the bride. The Hitchhiking ghosts really stick with you though....then the eerie "Hurry back....."

creepy

travelgip

Love the round room in the beginning, puts you right in the mood for the attraction. Also, I always liked the dining room scene where the ghosts are dancing and all the "ghosts" are around the room, some looking down, etc.

Chrononymous

I am very fond of the Stretching Room. It's like the best preshow area in the park. Ingenious.

I also am very fond of the Ballroom.
As a kid, I had a Haunted Mansion board game...and I always wondered why I couldn't play one of the beautiful dancing ghosts as my piece (they had cutouts of them for the game!)

And third choice would be the Music Room. I remember passing through it many times...but it took being stalled for a few minutes in that room to really appreciate it! I had never noticed previously that there is the shadow of the organ player on the floor!

Master Gracey 5

As kids we'd always try to get all three ghosts before we went home at the end of the week. Definitely an underrated scene that should have been mentioned much earlier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom