My 24th birthday at WDW!

:lookaroun

So um, I've been lurking for a while, and I figured I may as well come back and write trip report if anyone cares :lol:

A lot has changed for me in the past 6 months or so. I'm in the middle of my second year teaching at a great school, and with (almost wonderful) 7th graders.

But the biggest changes have been my boyfriend of 4 months (this Saturday) and my 40 pound weight loss (so far) :king:

But yeah, my brother decided to do the college program, and his check-in was on 2/2. We decided to make a trip out of it since my birthday was January 30th. Since I am a passholder, I received a birthday fun card, which I was told does NOT expire (silly website here misinforming me and making me look like a fool :brick: ). I used it the next day at Mouse Gear in Epcot. This trip was great, and better because my boyfriend and my sister's boyfriend came along for the ride.

Oh yes, pictures:

Stay tuned :)

nibblesandbits

Regina...I am so far behind...but I just wanted to tell you how great it is to see you again!!!

You look fablous and I'm so happy to hear you've got a good guy too! :)

I'm also glad to hear you had such a great birthday trip!

I agree with what the others have said...no more lurking!!!

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
Regina...I am so far behind...but I just wanted to tell you how great it is to see you again!!!

You look fablous and I'm so happy to hear you've got a good guy too! :)

I'm also glad to hear you had such a great birthday trip!

I agree with what the others have said...no more lurking!!!
Thanks nibbles :)

MKCP 1985

Goofy son Max and a Mary Poppins penguin! :king:

Proof you don't have to run a marathon to get photos with rare characters. (but run with me next year anyway! :wave: )

sweetpee_1993

I just read your trippie and loved it! The character pics were great. I'm so jealous! So funny your BF tried to drink beers around the world. I know I wouldn't make it past 2 countries....but I rarely ever drink. LOL! I swear they need to make a 'Beer Around the World' thing where you pay a fixed price, get a little punch card, and at each country get a smaller than small beer. That way it doesn't cost as much and average people can get all the way around the world. LOL!

And Happy Birthday! :sohappy:

Fashionista007

I swear they need to make a 'Beer Around the World' thing where you pay a fixed price, get a little punch card, and at each country get a smaller than small beer. That way it doesn't cost as much and average people can get all the way around the world. LOL!

That would still be a lot of beer for me :hurl: My sister did a beer around the world trek once and she ended up barfing in the fountain at the entrance to EPCOT. The bad thing was, the park was just closing everybody was leaving! She must have barfed in front of 500 people! :ROFLOL: Lesson learned!

sweetpee_1993

That would still be a lot of beer for me :hurl: My sister did a beer around the world trek once and she ended up barfing in the fountain at the entrance to EPCOT. The bad thing was, the park was just closing everybody was leaving! She must have barfed in front of 500 people! :ROFLOL: Lesson learned!

I'd have to stretch my baby beers over the course of an entire day. LOL! I'd have to take 2 sips from each cup and dump the rest.

disneygirl1

Loved the report! Thanks for sharing! Congrats on the weight loss, you look amazing!!! Quick question, the drink you were drinking looked delish!! What was it and what country did you get it in? Think I might need to try one of those!

DisneyGigi

First of all... Happy (late) Birthday! You look amazing, congratulations on the weight loss! Looks like you had a wonderful trip. The pictures were great. :)

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
Loved the report! Thanks for sharing! Congrats on the weight loss, you look amazing!!! Quick question, the drink you were drinking looked delish!! What was it and what country did you get it in? Think I might need to try one of those!
Grand Marnier Orange Slushie from France :D

And thanks all :)

42 pounds and still dropping :)

werblam

Just finished reading your trip report - laughed at your pic's, I love hearing about all the good times folks have!

One quick question at the Kim Possible game. Are there kiosks in the Worldshowcase that you just go up to? Not sure how to get started...

We will be there end of June - I am talking my DD and 3 of her friends for her 16th birthday. Thought this would be an excellent thing for them to do! Thanks for your help. Lisa :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom