Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Piggy and Fozzie. I was ok with Kermit and Piggy broken up (because they'd get together again eventually), but the showrunners really messed with Kermit's, Piggy's, and Fozzie's characters a little too much IMO.
It's like the whole show was too different to feel like classic Muppets but not different enough to be its own thing. so, its just weird.

Princess Leia

If Netflix (or ABC) brings it back for season 2, they should really focus on the variety aspect of it again. I think Up Late with Miss Piggy was a decent idea, it's just a shame it wasn't used in a better format (make that the focus, and then secondarily have the chaos behind the scenes). Basically, just tweak the structure of the original Muppet show.

disneyfan6

http://.com/blog/2017/01/kermit-frog-hot-air-balloon-removed-star-wars-land-hollywood-studios/

Anyone got any more details on this? It sounds a bit silly to me, because you'll probably be seeing TOT from SWL as well

Rteetz

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
http://*****.com/blog/2017/01/kermit-frog-hot-air-balloon-removed-star-wars-land-hollywood-studios/

Anyone got any more details on this? It sounds a bit silly to me, because you'll probably be seeing TOT from SWL as well

It's been said here several times the balloon will be going away. I also don't think you'll be seeing ToT from Star Wars land, they'll make sure they block the view points of that as best as possible.

link not working for me, but I am pretty sure it was mentioned by Marni or so that the balloon would be gone at some point

If I said I told you so several months ago would you shout at me?

roj2323

I would say that we will not know until SWL is completed. If the water source is over in that construction area it probably wouldn't get activated until there no longer is heavy equipment wandering around.

The water source is not the issue. The issue is the pump house and filter system (just like a swimming pool system but commercial grade and higher pressure) was formerly hidden between the brick wall on the muppets courtyard side and building facades from SOA on the other. Now that the area is be redeveloped the Pump house and filter system needs to be relocated or rebuilt so it can again be hidden.

Goofyernmost

The water source is not the issue. The issue is the pump house and filter system (just like a swimming pool system but commercial grade and higher pressure) was formerly hidden between the brick wall on the muppets courtyard side and building facades from SOA on the other. Now that the area is be redeveloped the Pump house and filter system needs to be relocated or rebuilt so it can again be hidden.
Well, then the water source is the issue and that is what I was saying. I didn't know what was going on but it did figure it was connected in some way to the construction going on next door. What you are saying makes sense and is a good reason why it is currently a flower bed. I still think it will be back, just not real soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom