Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
Hello everyone,

I felt like this thread was needed mainly because if you don't know muppets Courtyard is going through more refurbishments than we expected. If any rumors are spreading about Muppets Courtyard feel free to talk about it here.

As of August 25, 2016 here is what we know so far...

• Muppet Vision 3D is staying as is
  • Former pizza restaurant Pizza Planet, is being renovated to be PizzeRizzo
  • Bathrooms in this area are being renovated to be named Gozo's Royal Flush

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Pizza planet needed a refurb so they are theming it to muppets since its show is nearby and pizza planet wouldn't fit there if toy story land is going elsewhere. The bathrooms are mainly just getting a name and a sign.

While I'd love to see more use of the muppets, I believe that's it

Now if only they'd bring back the old style muppet show

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
Pizza planet needed a refurb so they are theming it to muppets since its show is nearby and pizza planet wouldn't fit there if toy story land is going elsewhere. The bathrooms are mainly just getting a name and a sign.

While I'd love to see more use of the muppets, I believe that's it

Now if only they'd bring back the old style muppet show

Yeah, not much added... But more than expected.. But little things such as the name and sign just get me so happy as to how much detail disney does..

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
This is as of today.. August 25, 2016
P.S. I did not take these pictu

Attachments

• 20160824_095324.jpg
    20160824_095324.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 492
  • 20160823_163326.jpg
    20160823_163326.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 314

HauntedMansionFLA

image.jpg If Muppets is staying, Disney needs to invest in the area to help take the pressure off Star Wars Land. I think it's smart to get the dining options in order to give people different choices. I wish there was a way to get some other attraction built in the land. Here is a photo that I found on line to show the progress made around The Muppets.

HiYa Pal

I have no info to back this up just call it crazy Disney fan intuition: I have a feeling the courtyard is going to expand beyond its current borders....

tissandtully

View attachment 157451 If Muppets is staying, Disney needs to invest in the area to help take the pressure off Star Wars Land. I think it's smart to get the dining options in order to give people different choices. I wish there was a way to get some other attraction built in the land. Here is a photo that I found on line to show the progress made around The Muppets.
I'm a big fan of the rubble attraction.

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
View attachment 157451 If Muppets is staying, Disney needs to invest in the area to help take the pressure off Star Wars Land. I think it's smart to get the dining options in order to give people different choices. I wish there was a way to get some other attraction built in the land. Here is a photo that I found on line to show the progress made around The Muppets.

That is why most call it a mini-land. There's one attraction, one restuarant, and one shop... I believe since this area is so small, that is why they invested into even renovating the bathrooms into a Muppets theme..

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster

I'm mainly sure Muppets is staying because of the new additions they are doing..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom