MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

nemofinder22

I just read a post on Mice Chat that said they were going to sell Spectro Magic to the OLC and bring it to Tokyo....

:confused: odd, I think that has to be false why one earth would OCL want Spectro when they have Dream Lights, and before that Fantillusion(now in Paris)

jrh1985

I hope during Specro's break, WDW will go back to the old Spectromen faces either that or go back to the 91 faces

Any chance MSEP will change the parade route(Starting in Fontierland)?

DisneyParksFan1

I hope during Specro's break, WDW will go back to the old Spectromen faces either that or go back to the 91 faces

Any chance MSEP will change the parade route(Starting in Fontierland)?

...Why? :dazzle::shrug:

I hated those heads. Although they represent Spectro's beginnings, It made them look kinda creepy, and plus, everyone wins with the face characters because the guests get less creeped out, and the actual people in the Spectromen costumes get less neck pain. Those heads were too heavy! I think their hats and designs are so much better than those heads.

I can't wait to see Spectromagic come back all enhanced for the 40th! That parade is a complete classic. It's MK's MSEP. It's something we can truly call ours.

SirGoofy

I hated those heads. Although they represent Spectro's beginnings, It made them look kinda creepy, and plus, everyone wins with the face characters because the guests get less creeped out,

You think they're less creepy now?

The feaux Cirino de Bergeracs are 100x more creepy than the light up faces ever were! You ever seen one of those guys up close.

*Shudders* Gives ya nightmares.:lol:

DisneyParksFan1

You think they're less creepy now?

The feaux Cirino de Bergeracs are 100x more creepy than the light up faces ever were! You ever seen one of those guys up close.

*Shudders* Gives ya nightmares.:lol:

Well, to be honest, it doesn't creep me out really, and plus, why would we want the poor CM's in the costumes getting neck pain? Lol. It's a win-win situation for me really.

cdunbar

I mean it's my understanding the MSEP is a "loan" so if they sell Spectro to OLC WDW will in essence have no parade, the point being that I wouldn't think they sell it. But then again, Meg seems to like the whole let's make money but not spend a dime of it idea of doing business so who knows....:shrug:

nemofinder22

Sending Spectro to TDL would be like TDL taking steps backwards. Besides TDL seems to be the only resort that dosnt take parades from other parks, instead their parades and music go to other parks.

They have Dream Lights!
[youtube]NNPNyGKJug0[/youtube]

_Scar

I mean it's my understanding the MSEP is a "loan" so if they sell Spectro to OLC WDW will in essence have no parade, the point being that I wouldn't think they sell it. But then again, Meg seems to like the whole let's make money but not spend a dime of it idea of doing business so who knows....:shrug:

Yea, it doesn't really make sense. Dream Lights makes MSEP look like :zipit:

Spectro just has that essence and it's so essential to MK in my opinion. It's one of the few original things in the park.

Nemofinder, TDS has used IllumiNations music for their shows :lookaroun

tirian

go to page 43 then. Simples

meerkat.jpg

I'm here now. ;)

I just read a post on Mice Chat that said they were going to sell Spectro Magic to the OLC and bring it to Tokyo....

No, TDL just invested in Dream Lights.

LongtimeReader

TDR uses music from the stateside parks all the time. Their 20th theme song was the same as WDW's 25th, for example. Loads more examples like that. I see no problem with it, as nobody but hardcore fans would ever know it...and they're good tunes!

EPCOT Explorer

Um, proof ? :shrug:........

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_h...ngdomme-makes-a-character-based-comeback.aspx

Don't hate the messenger.:lol::wave:
I am pretty sure I read it on here....Maybe Tirian or Spirit posted it. Don't remember.

I think Jimmy Hill was making excuses there.

I believe 0% of what Jim Hill says.
Yep! :lol:

Still means it can come back. :shrug:

Besides, it needs the work. It has internal damage.
I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to ignore this sick, sad feeling deep down that I'm never going to see Spectromagic again.
I don't think the rumors are true. Seems reactionary.
Yea, it doesn't really make sense. Dream Lights makes MSEP look like :zipit:

Spectro just has that essence and it's so essential to MK in my opinion. It's one of the few original things in the park.

Nemofinder, TDS has used IllumiNations music for their shows
:lookaroun

When?

MythBuster

I'm not too excited about MSEP coming back. Remember when MSEP was "glowing away forever"? They sold off all the lights on the floats, sold farewell performance videos, and other final performance souvenirs, but they keep bringing it back, so all those people who bought those items just have some worthless souvenirs now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom