MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

EPCOT Explorer

Yes, that is the point of it, but that's not what I'm referencing. With something in the region of 1200 individual fountains and lights, its going to take a lot of work to keep all of it operating properly. Regardless of whether or not they're in water, thats a lot of fountain hardware to keep functioning night after night.

It's Disneyland. They'll keep it running fine. :D :lol:

....Not like poor RoE, which seems it had to wait 10 years to start to get some love. :eek:

hpyhnt 1000

It's Disneyland. They'll keep it running fine. :D :lol:

....Not like poor RoE, which seems it had to wait 10 years to start to get some love. :eek:

Thats the only thing that gives me hope: its TDA we're talking about. :lol: If this were TDO, I really would say get to the show within the first month because it would probably be falling apart by the end of the year. :brick:

EPCOT Explorer

Thats the only thing that gives me hope: its TDA we're talking about. :lol: If this were TDO, I really would say get to the show within the first month because it would probably be falling apart by the end of the year. :brick:

Of course. :lol:

Poor MSEP. Disneyland is not going to let us play with their toys anymore! :lookaroun

hpyhnt 1000

Of course. :lol:

Poor MSEP. Disneyland is not going to let us play with their toys anymore! :lookaroun

Whatcha talking about? You heard Meg Crofton; we're going to see new Tinkerbell and Snow White floats just for WDWs Nightastic! See how nice TDO is? Since DL let us borrow their parade, TDO is going out of their way to plus it and make it better!!! Isn't that nice? :lookaroun :brick:

EPCOT Explorer

Whatcha talking about? You heard Meg Crofton; we're going to see new Tinkerbell and Snow White floats just for WDWs Nightastic! See how nice TDO is? Since DL let us borrow their parade, TDO is going out of their way to plus it and make it better!!! Isn't that nice? :lookaroun :brick:

:lol: :lol:

Sure...It'll be new for us...and then not stay new...for them. :lookaroun

I should go to bed, no? :lol;

SirGoofy

I have to wait until August to see WWOHP :(

Are you doing the express pass to avoid 3+ hour lines?

Probably staying in one of Uni's hotels, so...yes.:lol:

But i'll still probably wait in the line since the express pass is only good one for HPatFJ.

Lucky

How long will the MSEP and perimeter fireworks shows run? (I'll be there in mid and late August.)

I apologize if this info is buried somewhere within these 680 posts already, but I don't have time to read them all. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom