Most Relaxing Place at WDW

Cynderella

I love the lobby at WL but that can get kind of busy so we discovered on our honeymoon that the WLV is extremely relaxing and peaceful and 90% quieter than the main lobby.

NewfieFan

This thread is making my lonely for WDW!:cry:

Well, I find all of WDW relaxing but if I had to pick a few specific spots...

- Pooh's Playful Spot (I know I'm going to be rediculed for this one). But at night when the little lights are on, the Pooh theme music is playing, and a few children are running around, ahhhhhhh it's just beautiful!

- The fountain in Epcot (of course). I love to pause there when I'm exiting the park and just listen to the music and watch the water. It's a nice way to end a day at Epcot.

- The TTA (this has gotten a few votes). I like to ride it when it's starting to get dark. The lights are starting to show up in Tomorrowland but you can still see everything - gives me that "Disney feeling", if you know what I mean!

I'm sure I'll think of more later and add to this list! Oh WDW, how I miss you!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This thread is making my lonely for WDW!:cry:

Well, I find all of WDW relaxing but if I had to pick a few specific spots...

- Pooh's Playful Spot (I know I'm going to be rediculed for this one). But at night when the little lights are on, the Pooh theme music is playing, and a few children are running around, ahhhhhhh it's just beautiful!
- The fountain in Epcot (of course). I love to pause there when I'm exiting the park and just listen to the music and watch the water. It's a nice way to end a day at Epcot.

- The TTA (this has gotten a few votes). I like to ride it when it's starting to get dark. The lights are starting to show up in Tomorrowland but you can still see everything - gives me that "Disney feeling", if you know what I mean!

I'm sure I'll think of more later and add to this list! Oh WDW, how I miss you!
Are you crazy? I can't believe you like that place!

Just kidding!!!:lol:

The wife and I had a great time there one morning. We went to MK early one morning to take some pictures to assist a friend in making some decorations for his soon to be born daughters room. We spent a good half an hour there crawling through tunnels and taking pictures of every little detail without a kid in sight.

66Stella

For me its grabbing a seat at Sleepy Hollow with a nice hot cup of coffee and a funnel cake to recharge before the afternoon parade.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
The wife and I had a great time there one morning. We went to MK early one morning to take some pictures to assist a friend in making some decorations for his soon to be born daughters room. We spent a good half an hour there crawling through tunnels and taking pictures of every little detail without a kid in sight.
:animwink: i hear those are coming in handy

i do like the lighting there. it is soft and nice. at least it was when i was recooperating there one night.

Reccyman

Got to be sitting outside the Rose and Crown with the missus, pint in hand, Whilst the kids go for an ice cream. People watching, peace and a pint. Excellent!

wannabeBelle

:animwink: i hear those are coming in handy

i do like the lighting there. it is soft and nice. at least it was when i was recooperating there one night.

Recouperating from what??? Should I even ask??
Congratulations on the baby girl. If you play your cards right I might hook her up with one of my brilliant nephews!!! Belle

Hrudey3032

The TTA is usually my favorite in the Magic Kingdom but I also like being near the HM as dont ask me why but it is settling to me.
At Epcot right near the outside tables in the AA area to me are the best place to be after a long day.
Outside of the parks at DTD I like the spot near the backside of the pintrading area that sits across the water from Fultons
I also love a good game of mini-golf at Fantasia Gardens at night around 9 before they close as it just seems so peaceful to me.

Rabflmom

i feel relaxed when i go to AK the day >>>>>

I have to agree with AK being the most relaxing. Walking the trails to see the tigers, birds, etc. is the most relaxing part of a day in Disney. We can take hours and hours of just watching and photograohing the animals.

NewfieFan

See, Pooh's Playful Spot got a couple of votes - I'm not the only one!:animwink:

Well, my husband wanted to add his most relaxing spot...
-Watching Illuminations from the Cantina de San Angel. Why this spot? Is it b/c he was watching Illuminations? No! Is it b/c he enjoys the atmosphere at the Cantina de San Angel? No! It's b/c this was the only time the two kids fell asleep at the SAME time in their strollers!!!:p We actually had a moment to ourselves there!

blackerbys17

I love lots of the places already mentioned here, like the lobby at the WL, one of my favorites. On one particular early morning while staying at the WL I took a small boat over to FW to get tickets for the haunted hayrides (or whatever they are called). I had the boat all to myself, just me and my big mug of hot cocoa, it was PERFECT!

This last trip (over New Years) DH and I really enjoyed sitting on the lounge chairs on the Grand Floridian beach at sunset, very romantic. However, one of my very favorite romantic places is at the Poly's beach at sunset or at night, sitting in a hammock with the one you love. The sound of the water lapping on the beach, the soft light from the tiki torches, the distant sound of drums coming from the Luau Cove, a tropical drink in your hand.

Now THAT is realxing...:)

I-4Warrior

Now this is a great topic... So many possibilities!!

Okay, here we go: The beach chairs over on the sand in front of the Beach Club... the hammocks over by Aruba at the CBR... sitting back with a drink on the balcony of your hotel room overlooking the savannah at AKL... the benches along the water at the UK pavillion (just before/after the bridge to/from France)... feeding the ducks over near the Canadian pavillion... Watching the Fountain of Nations in Epcot... People watching at the hub in MK... the TTA... and though I haven't been on the new ride yet, I always found SSE to be peaceful (maybe it's the extended time with low lighting and ice cold air conditioning)... Birdwatching at Maharajah Jungle Trek... I know I'm missing a ton, but these are all good ones for me.

figmentfan

Disney in general makes me relaxed.....

But here are some areas that makes me really relaxed:
1. TTA putting my feet up.
2. Upstairs of Colombia Harbor House especially at early Lunch time.
3. Dole whip in hand, anywhere in MK.
4. Walt Disney World Train
5. Buzz Lightyear and getting 999,999 all the time.....LOL
6. Eating outside by the waterfall at Yakatori House, especially at night.
7. The hallway near the 25 exhibit in Innoventions.
8. Living with the Land ride.
9. Grand Fiesta Tour.
10. Listening to Off Kilter at night.
11. Listening to British Invasion at night.
12. Walking around Boardwalk Resort at night.
13. Outside eating at Flame Tree, especially on the water.
14. Trails at AK.
15. Watching animals from the balacony in my room at AKL.
16. Anywhere at Wilderness Lodge, my favorite.
17. Watching MK fireworks from my balacony at Contemporary Resort.
18. The "lazy river" at Typhoon Lagoon.
19. Listening to the Candlelight Processional during the Holidays.
20. The best one of all.....Any theme park that is quiet and I can walk on all attractions!!!:animwink:

I-4Warrior

I have to agree with figmentfan, the Candlelight Processional is a good one, as is just walking the Holidays around the World. In general, I'm more relaxed during the Holidays and I'm more relaxed at WDW than anywhere else, so that's double the relaxation efforts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom