Most Relaxing Place at WDW

hpyhnt 1000

I personally love Impressions de France. Comfortable seats, nice, calming music, and conditioned air. What's not to like? :lol:

Almost anywhere in Epcot is great, and I also enjoy siting on a bench near Gertie across from Indiana Jones in DHS.

The TTA and Aunt Polly's are also great places, as well.

Cinderella1976

Sitting on the balcony early in the morning at the GF drinking my coffee and watching all the boats go to the MK and being able to hear the Opening Ceremony from a distance.

jiminy.cricket

One beautiful day, I went to Gasparilla's and loitered near the hammocks at the Grand Floridian's empty beach. This was in the off-season, mind you. It was pure bliss, especially with the castle in sight. I love the TTA as well. I also love the walkways around the Epcot, resorts, and DHS.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Upstairs of Columbia Harbor House must be the must underrated place in all of MK. Esp the part above the walkway between Fantasyland and Liberty Square.

The other place I just tried for the first time yesterday is sitting outside the Fountainview at EPCOT with some ice cream watching... well, the fountain. What else?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Can't beat sitting in the WL lobby at dawn with a cup of coffee.
i had heard that... and when i was down for C25 i went that morning around 6am with Masteryoda to WL and had a cup of coffee there. it was still dark outside and it was extremely peaceful. i will repeat the next visit i have.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
i had heard that... and when i was down for C25 i went that morning around 6am with Masteryoda to WL and had a cup of coffee there. it was still dark outside and it was extremely peaceful. i will repeat the next visit i have.
That was a very cool morning, even though we made a "wrong turn" and wound up on the old STOL runway.:lookaroun

If you can talk the wife into a rather long drive let me know I'll spring for breakfast at WCC.

joel_maxwell

That was a very cool morning, even though we made a "wrong turn" and wound up on the old STOL runway.:lookaroun

If you can talk the wife into a rather long drive let me know I'll spring for breakfast at WCC.
yes, wrong turn.... too bad i had the rental car and i didnt jump on the "insurnace" or we would have taken that Chevy HHR drag racing.

yep, if i could only take a mild roadtrip for a nice breakfast and coffee. hmmm, maybe if i left here by 9pm or 10pm i could get there by 6am. :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
yes, wrong turn.... too bad i had the rental car and i didnt jump on the "insurnace" or we would have taken that Chevy HHR drag racing.

yep, if i could only take a mild roadtrip for a nice breakfast and coffee. hmmm, maybe if i left here by 9pm or 10pm i could get there by 6am. :D
Sounds like a plan. So shall we do it this weekend or next?:D

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
In your opinion, what is the most relaxing place that you have visited at WDW?

I like the wishing well outside of the castle at the MK.
I also like the porch outside of Cape May Cafe at the BC Resort. There are huge rocking chairs that you can sit in.

Anyone else have a special relaxing spot?

Based on my personal experiences, Impressions de France on a hot day during mid-afternoon is apparently a very relaxing spot, as neither my mom, my dad, or my wife has ever made it through the whole movie without falling asleep!

For me, the rocking chairs on the public overlooks of AKL and the Boardwalk main lobby are and great. Also the beach swings outside the Yacht and Beach Clubs. And a nighttime ride on the Sassagoula River from Dixle Landings (that's what it'll always be to me) to DTD.

joel_maxwell

*twists arm*

Might as well do it while you still can.
*uncle*

i know. let me work on sam a little. maybe i can trade a beach weekend for her for it.

unfortunately i have this massive list of things to complete before may 9th. she knows that... and i know that. :p

mpoppins76

1. The hammocks at Coronado Springs - that resort is so incredibly peaceful and quiet.

2. Hall of Presidents - I've many a good nap in there. :)

EpScott

Okay, here goes..............TTA (which seems to be the hands-down winner here); sunset at San Angel Inn on the Mexican shore of World Showcase; the outdoor eating area at Cosmic Ray's; any bench in Future World East (not that there's anything wrong with West!); nighttime near the Frontierland Railroad Depot/Splash Mountain exit; and one that Cmdr. Crimson already mentioned---the benches near Bongos at Downtown Disney!!!!

jonabyte

Any resort pool late at night with no one else in it. Me and my wife were lucky enough to find this a few times at various stays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom