MJ's Posse

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
Yay! If that works maybe we'll meet up to watch the parade or something! :)

We'll have to make sure Bonny and MJ can be there...
I think Bonny and Andrew are hitting the parks on Either the 30th, or the first. I think we were starting to plan something along that effect... Have to check with Bonny to be sure of her schedule. Plus, it partially depends on MJ and if she's having a good day :)

jesserin said:
(now if only we can talk Luke into skipping school... )

:D Just Kidding Luke... I would never condone that... :lookaroun :D

Not out loud, of course... :lookaroun

jesserin

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hey!

My mom and I had to babysit for my niece today. My sister (a nurse anestitistist (sp?)), goes to work only a few Mondays a month. Since both my mom and I were off today, we got to babysit. Lots of fun, but very tiring. Don't know how stay-at-home-mom's do it all day, everyday.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: You are a true sweetheart Freddy... I know very few men who consider mom's who stay at home with their kids as having a full time job... my husband included... :rolleyes: ;)

Pongo

jesserin said:
Yay! If that works maybe we'll meet up to watch the parade or something! :)

We'll have to make sure Bonny and MJ can be there... (now if only we can talk Luke into skipping school... :lookaroun )

:D Just Kidding Luke... I would never condone that... :lookaroun :D

You're not betting me to skip school that week.

AP Exams :( :hurl:

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hey!

My mom and I had to babysit for my niece today. My sister (a nurse anestitistist (sp?)), goes to work only a few Mondays a month. Since both my mom and I were off today, we got to babysit. Lots of fun, but very tiring. Don't know how stay-at-home-mom's do it all day, everyday.

Just keep that appreciation going until you have kids... oh, and get your mom something nice for Mother's Day. It's only a few weeks away, you know. :wave:

Fantasmic!329

Now I know why mom went back to work, and let my dad stay home with me. :lol: :lookaroun
She's a second grade teacher, so she basically babysits all day. :lookaroun No, really she is a good teacher. Don't know if I'd be able to handle second graders.

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
I think Bonny and Andrew are hitting the parks on Either the 30th, or the first. I think we were starting to plan something along that effect... Have to check with Bonny to be sure of her schedule. Plus, it partially depends on MJ and if she's having a good day :)

Yeah... unfortunately Sunday and Monday are very booked up with family stuff... I wish I'd have known a few months ago when we planned everything - but Tuesday everyone is heading to Blizzard Beach so Jay and I opted to skip the water parks this trip b/c I don't want the baby out in the sun that much... so... we can meet up on Tues... and possibly Friday - but other than that we're going to be rushing around as it is!!! ;)

I hope it works out to meet y'all - but if you guys need to meet up on the 30th or the 1st I understand... MJ's needs come first - and that's ok by me...

Maybe it'll work out though... sure hope so!!! :)

jesserin

Fantasmic!329 said:
You need to knock some sense into him. :lookaroun
It is hard work. Phew. I am exhausted. :lookaroun

LOL! Yeah - one of these days I'm going to find somewhere to go by myself for a whole 24 hours... we'll see how much "fun" he thinks staying at home is after that... ;)

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
Yeah... unfortunately Sunday and Monday are very booked up with family stuff... I wish I'd have known a few months ago when we planned everything - but Tuesday everyone is heading to Blizzard Beach so Jay and I opted to skip the water parks this trip b/c I don't want the baby out in the sun that much... so... we can meet up on Tues... and possibly Friday - but other than that we're going to be rushing around as it is!!! ;)

I hope it works out to meet y'all - but if you guys need to meet up on the 30th or the 1st I understand... MJ's needs come first - and that's ok by me...

Maybe it'll work out though... sure hope so!!! :)

Hopefully we'll see each other around if an "organized" meet doesn't work out. I've seen pictures of you, and I'm sure I'd be able to recognize Lizzy if I saw her. I've got pictures of us (with really bad ones of camera shy DH) in my October Trip Report.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom