MJ's Posse

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Actually, now that I'm thinking of it, the worst part was after that "WOO! We're married! Now we can spend every waking second together!" rush wore off, the "You're still here?" phase began. That was fun. It took a few weeks for us to be able to spend time apart without one of us feeling guilty. :wave:
Yep...that's the exact feelings I'm worried about! But I know they're going to happen.

It'll be like...oh crap...you're still here?! :lol:

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Maybe. :lookaroun

Anyway, he didn't do anything.

So how are you, Luke?

I'm good.

Trying to eat chocolate eggs, but they're really hard to unwrap because they're so melted from being out in the sun all day yesterday. It's not really worth the effort.

And they're also Butterfinger. I'm not the biggest Butterfinger fan :lookaroun

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I'm good.

Trying to eat chocolate eggs, but they're really hard to unwrap because they're so melted from being out in the sun all day yesterday. It's not really worth the effort.

None of it sounds very appetizing.
*sends Luke a chocolate Rita's water ice* :slurp:

nibblesandbits

Pongo said:
I'm good.

I will take them! I love butterfingers! :slurp:

Pongo

jesserin said:
sounds yummy!!! :) (except the closest one to me is 70 miles away in hilton head... :( ) oh well... my favorite ice cream'ish place around here is Marble Slab!!! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Mmmmmmmm. Marble Slab.

But I prefer Cold Stone :slurp:

Even though they're practically the same thing. But the people at Cold Stone sing to you. And they have really good banana ice cream.

jesserin

Pongo said:
Mmmmmmmm. Marble Slab.

But I prefer Cold Stone :slurp:

Even though they're practically the same thing. But the people at Cold Stone sing to you. And they have really good banana ice cream.

I like them both... my favorite is the sweet cream... with no toppings... YUMMY!!!! doesn't get any better than that! :slurp:

jesserin

so, i'm sitting here munching on mini cadbury eggs... which are starting to make me sick... I need to go make some real food for dinner instead of all this junk... I'll catch up with y'all in a little bit! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom