MJ's Posse

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
130 days, 7 hours, 45 minutes :(

Hey, at least you have a countdown! I know of a few others who would be envious that you're going in the first place. Plus, 180 days isn't bad. :wave:

I'll be looking forward to another loooooong trip report. :lol:

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Umm... ask Bonny? :lookaroun

Or just look around the parks for a blonde wearing a birthday button that points to her DH :lol:

"I'm With Stupid"? :lookaroun

And yes, you should look forward to another installment of the soon-to-be two-part series that is my TR collection. :lol:

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's counting down. (11 Days, 15 hours, 30 minutes) :lol:

Tide Bleach pen?

:lol: Yes - I've been counting down for awhile now... it's been too long! :)

As for the Tide Bleach Pen... I have a daughter who loves to spit carrots... The bleach pen is great to stick in our bag and keep on us when we're not close to a washing machine... ;) It's awsome for stains and is pretty small to carry - I usually have one on me at all times... and believe me, it has come in handy more than once! :)

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Of course! Now, don't ask me where, when or how... :lookaroun

ditto... I have no idea when, where or how - but I do know that Tues. May 2 will be the best day for us... other than that - I'm leaving it up to y'all! :D

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
:lol: Yes - I've been counting down for awhile now... it's been too long! :)

As for the Tide Bleach Pen... I have a daughter who loves to spit carrots... The bleach pen is great to stick in our bag and keep on us when we're not close to a washing machine... ;) It's awsome for stains and is pretty small to carry - I usually have one on me at all times... and believe me, it has come in handy more than once! :)

Ooooohhh.. You mean one of those Tide to Go pens. I was trying to think what you'd use one of the Clorox Bleach Pens for. Those can eat through clothes!

They do come in handy, either way :animwink:

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
ditto... I have no idea when, where or how - but I do know that Tues. May 2 will be the best day for us... other than that - I'm leaving it up to y'all! :D

Let's check the handy-dandy notebook O'Disney....

May 2:

Magic Kingdom Day for us! With dinner at Spoodles. :slurp:

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Ooooohhh.. You mean one of those Tide to Go pens. I was trying to think what you'd use one of the Clorox Bleach Pens for. Those can eat through clothes!

They do come in handy, either way :animwink:

yeah - I forget the exact name... but it's something like that... Tide to go... we also keep Shout wipes on us... (can you tell we have a messy girl?) ;)

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Let's check the handy-dandy notebook O'Disney....

May 2:

Magic Kingdom Day for us! With dinner at Spoodles. :slurp:

Yay! If that works maybe we'll meet up to watch the parade or something! :)

We'll have to make sure Bonny and MJ can be there... (now if only we can talk Luke into skipping school... :lookaroun )

:D Just Kidding Luke... I would never condone that... :lookaroun :D

Fantasmic!329

stranger said:
I live in San Bernardino, in the little town of Rialto. If you’ve heard of it, you win a year supply of lindor chocolate. (I’m a little less than an hour from LA)

Malibu is nice and so is Santa Monica. Have you ever been to Cali?
My brother lives in Laguna Hills, is that near you?

*juggles* all

Fantasmic!329

Hey!

My mom and I had to babysit for my niece today. My sister (a nurse anestitistist (sp?)), goes to work only a few Mondays a month. Since both my mom and I were off today, we got to babysit. Lots of fun, but very tiring. Don't know how stay-at-home-mom's do it all day, everyday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom