MJ's Posse

Connor002

Dan said:
Is it that really cheap chocolate?
I don't think so.
Betty said:
I knew I liked you Connor!

Oh and sorry about the Super Soaker - Dot made me do it!
No, sorry, none for you!
Dan said:
I fear for my future wedding guests. :lookaroun (God willing!)
:lookaroun
Bunny said:
Most likely, you won't have much to do with your wedding! That's up to your bride. Your job is to say "Yes dear" a lot, and pretend that you really care about things like floral design and napkin color schemes. :lol:
Hey! It's harder than it looks! :lookaroun

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Don't you dare! You'd break her heart! :lol: I speak from expeience - my DH was super-involved in our wedding planning, to the point where I was jealous of all those "yes, dear" fiances out there. "Square cakes? Who want's a square cake? It should be Round! In fact, why have cake at all, can't we have a wedding pie, or even better - cheesecake!"

And yes, we did have cheesecake at our wedding. (along with a round cake for me)

The only thing I moght change at our wedding is that we skip the traditional penne and rolls, and opt for a 5-tiered wedding pizza. :slurp: :lol:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Most likely, you won't have much to do with your wedding! That's up to your bride. Your job is to say "Yes dear" a lot, and pretend that you really care about things like floral design and napkin color schemes. :lol:

Can I print this out and show it to Lauren's fiance?
His "Yes dears" are already beginning to sound a bit sarcastic.

Uponastar

dandaman said:
I should throw her for a loop and say, "No, honey, I don't like those napkins. And the flowers are all wrong! I wanted white lilies at the entrance! WHITE!" :lol:

(I've already come to grips with the fact that I'll be a yes-man from proposal to altar. ;))

You should have that printed on a t-shirt and start wearing it right now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom