MJ's Posse

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
*shakes head*
Nothing surprises me anymore.
People have become so. . . material.
It's sad.
I'm actually looking forward to shopping for a wedding present for them though......

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I don't know - something incredibly tasteless and tacky though but not too pricey.

Any suggestions?

Oh I'll have to give this one some thought.
It will be fun!

Have to go now!
Have a great afternoon everyone!

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Danny.
My WDW calendar has today marked as "Easter Monday (Canada)".
Is today an official holiday there?

"Official", most likely according to Hallmark. :rolleyes:

I see it as a return for the fact that we don't get Martin Luther King Day off!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I agree with you there, but that whole family just has that attitude. Do you believe they were discussing how much $$ they'd make at the wedding, guest by guest, who would give them big bucks?

Oh no! A Bridezilla! Those are the worst! Let me guess - she's going to say "Cash gifts only" on the invitation since they've been living together for so long, and they already have everythign they need?

Nemo14 said:
I'm actually looking forward to shopping for a wedding present for them though......

Hee. :lookaroun I could suggest a few... I take personal delight at finding the "right" gifts for people like this.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Oh no! A Bridezilla! Those are the worst! Let me guess - she's going to say "Cash gifts only" on the invitation since they've been living together for so long, and they already have everythign they need?

Hee. :lookaroun I could suggest a few... I take personal delight at finding the "right" gifts for people like this.
I, too, like how you think Bunny!

dandaman

Nemo14 said:

POTO on the trumpet, however, is a different story... I have to learn the solo by Wednesday and perform it, but 1. The high notes make the mouthpiece press too hard on my braces and cut my lips, and 2. I can't seem to shake this horrible cold I've had since Thursday. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom